Reviews for Legacy
charlettmoonlight chapter 10 . 2/6
I absolutely love the story. The characters are well developed and fit in with canon to some extent. The only suggestion I have is for them to talk a little bit more about how Albus/Severus handled their relationship and give some more tips to Harry.

I love how determined he is, studying so hard with apperation and the wards, all for the goal to protect and fight Voldemort.

Well done, I'm really looking forward to more :)
emoji000 chapter 10 . 1/23
You're back!Ahhhhh!
aliex3652 chapter 10 . 1/22
I love your story. It's interesting to see how Snape and Harry relationship develops and how they grow. Keep up the good work!
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 1/19
If you think about it what does Hogwarts teach Harry that Withdrawing would hurt his education...he was apparating at sixteen, can now cast Hogwarts and Gringott strength wards which btw Hogwarts would never teach lol. This way Harry can actually study and learn what he needs to to kill Voldemort. Good lord he has been teaching students Defense better than the blasted teachers for how many years. Odds are he could probably pass any of his Newts before school now so missing the last year of school won't harm him at all. Given the fact that with his inheritance he need never work again and when he succeeds in killing Voldemort who will turn the Saviour down for any job he might apply for? Harry has grown up and matured beyond the rest of the students and most of the Order it's kinda nasty the way they just toss Severus to the side like he isn't a human with feelings and emotions just so they can keep control of Harry.
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 1/19
Is there anyway that they can tweet the bond so that it of a more equitable nature to both of them?
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 1/19
If Minerva knew of the bond between Severus and Dumbledore originally then she may have a few ideas for Harry and Severus. Is it just me or are those two kinda sick. Hermione has no problem forcing Harry to stay at Privet Prison or Grimmauld Garrison and even though he is legally an adult thinks he can't do anything with the Order or her telling him what to do...then there Ron who just thinks this is just one big play date where he can do whatever he wants with no supervision...that and it would cost a fortune to keep him fed.
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 1/19
I'm not surprised at the reaction from the other two...Ron always will think of harm and abuse to any he considers enemies and Severus being a Slytherin falls in that category. Hermione is just unable to think passed her own beliefs and what she thinks is right irregardless of circumstances. She may have magic but she is no witch just a muggle raised female that can do magic...she never accepted the Wizarding world just super imposed the muggle world over the Wizarding world so everything out of her norm is barbaric. Not really much different than the Dursley except she has accepted the use of magic and even uses that to raise herself above others. Sort of like a supremacist bigoted Dursley but in a witch lol. Whereas Ron is just immature and thinks of nothing past how he can get his jollies or how it will effect him.
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 1/19
How is this Severus able to act so differently than the Severus of the last six years.
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 1/19
Hopefully Severus will get Harry on a good eating regiment now.
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 1/19
Harry has always done all the work at the Dursleys and carried the load of everything in school it's going to be hard for him to give up the reins even if it's just cleaning to Severus. Does the bond work both ways or is it just one sided?
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 1/19
I've read about submissive Severus before but this is even more than I seen before...kinda weird lol.
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 1/19
Was the skavery bond a protection against the dark mark or just Dumbledore usual controlling ways?
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 1/19
So Dumbledore is meddlesome but a good guy in this story...or was while he was alive?
Bloodred 321 chapter 10 . 1/17
Love it please continue
Lizzybeth74 chapter 10 . 1/17
Excellent! You go Potty! He is really learning how to take care of Sev! Great update :)