Reviews for The Daughter of Me
tric4r chapter 54 . 3/30
I actually like that promotes ending
tric4r chapter 53 . 3/30
Very interesting and much interested about the story
TRIC4R chapter 3 . 3/29
big glee famanic chapter 6 . 3/2/2014
i love this
Guest chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
What? Nooo you can't do that!
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 75 . 10/1/2013
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter.
LilDevyl chapter 75 . 9/28/2013
Just let us know when the squeal comes! Wait, PucKurt broke up?! No! Say it isn't so!
Jun0956 chapter 75 . 9/27/2013
kinda sad that Puck is not with Kurt n least Kurt has his Baby Girl to face New York...waiting patiently for the sequel...;)
JasonDragon64 chapter 75 . 9/27/2013
It's always bittersweet when a beloved story comes to an end, but you definitely made room for a sequel, and that is wonderful.
Guest chapter 74 . 9/25/2013
This was incredibly, incredibly sweet, I loved the wedding scene!
GayforKurt chapter 74 . 9/19/2013
Noooo, you can't just end it now! Wow, I loved this chapter, especially the dream/premonition. Aw, now I'm going to be sad because I so looked forward to your updates to cheer me up. Regardless of my whinging, however, I definitely want any and all future incarnations of this story, okay? Just bring 'em on! Kurt with a daughter is a particular thing with me, I don't know why. Kurt, Puck and a daughter - absolute gold. Thank you.
Guest chapter 74 . 9/19/2013
One thing I can say about your stories is that you can a while before coming back to them and feel like you haven't missed anything. Like a soap opera.
Guest chapter 74 . 9/18/2013
Can't wait for the Sequel! This was a really good story! Let us all know when yo post eh sequel to this!
roganjalex chapter 74 . 9/18/2013
Oh my gosh can't wait for more
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 74 . 9/18/2013
love love love love love, loved it sooo much, and the only thing i can say is, i didn't like the Kurt liked sam back, even if it was just a little, but stilll loooooooove