Reviews for Fifty Shades Nanny
SexyWineLlama chapter 48 . 11/7
The ending is just beautiful! The story is amazing. I live this story 3
Lovely... bumped on shattered then nanny and i loved the reality in them. Couldnt keep them down. The action, suspense and reveal were quite engaging. BRAVO! All the best in your double masters :-)
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 48 . 9/24
Wow. This story had everything. I couldn't stop. It was so good to read.
Very gripping at times
And emotional, especially at the end. Thank you for writing it and thank you for the person who posted it on the FB fsg Story finder page as a recommendation. It was a brilliant read.
Omg that was amazing by boy did you have me crying at the end x
Galaxy chapter 48 . 9/12
Great writing! I really enjoyed reading this story. Keep up the good work
bluesky5678 chapter 37 . 8/30
I don't know why C is mad at Ana. How many times now has he told the Elena that he would destroy her if she ever again came near him, ana or the kids?
bluesky5678 chapter 36 . 8/30
Oh, goody!
bluesky5678 chapter 28 . 8/30
"At least she still has good hygiene" What the hell is that supposed to mean?
And again with the barf breath...
Also, I am tired of Ana always apologizing to this douche' bag when he should be on his knees begging her forgiveness for all his douche' baggy behavior.
And how come she keeps saying "ugh" everything he touches her?
Look it up...(used as an exclamation expressing disgust, aversion, horror, or the like).
bluesky5678 chapter 22 . 8/30
Well, that was an exciting chapter. Go, ana!
bluesky5678 chapter 19 . 8/30
Why does no one respect this man's privacy?
He's bothered by a dog licking Ana's face when she's got both barf and morning breath?
The 7 year old has a balcony 30 stories up? Geez, clear thinking there, daddy?
And we still haven't been told where this dog came from. What "lady" gave the kid a dog?
bluesky5678 chapter 18 . 8/30
Again with the throwing up. Give this woman some mouthwash and a toothbrush.
Also, she lays her head in his lap? Didn't he just remove his pj bottoms?
And again they're walking around and chatting with Taylor and as far as I can tell, C is still naked.
Okay, he's back to wearing underwear but Ana still has barf breath.
and for gosh sakes, get a lock for that door!
bluesky5678 chapter 16 . 8/30
She vomited repeatedly, doesn't brush her teeth and yet he's all up for kissing her and sleeping with her and no doubt more kissing in the morning. Yuck!
mmmst4fun69 chapter 48 . 8/2
I really loved your story. I had such a fantastic time immersing myself your characters. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
jenniferlynn0122 chapter 6 . 6/13
Blergh. I love the idea behind this story, but the typos and poor use of grammar/English are making it so difficult to get through. Next time ask someone to proof it for you. It could really be great.
Missbella86 chapter 41 . 5/30
This whole Elena thing is getting ridiculous! It's really getting annoying to read! there are way too many grammar mistakes, I also found myself getting confused with some of the chapters because they didn't make sense. I mean one minute they're doing something and the next minute they're doing something else, it got confusing. I normally don't write these kinds of comments and not sure if you're even going to read this but I just had to say something! Lol The over all story line is good and it's what made me want to read and finish reading it but I would have really enjoyed the the story more if it wasn't for all the mistakes and confusion.
1,938 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »