Reviews for Fifty Shades Nanny
Csimom5gmail.co chapter 47 . 1/31
Great story
Thanks for so much the journey.
Wvkrash chapter 48 . 12/19/2017
Just beautiful!
SexyWineLlama chapter 48 . 11/7/2017
The ending is just beautiful! The story is amazing. I live this story 3
Guest chapter 47 . 10/14/2017
Lovely... bumped on shattered then nanny and i loved the reality in them. Couldnt keep them down. The action, suspense and reveal were quite engaging. BRAVO! All the best in your double masters :-)
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 48 . 9/24/2017
Wow. This story had everything. I couldn't stop. It was so good to read.
Very gripping at times
And emotional, especially at the end. Thank you for writing it and thank you for the person who posted it on the FB fsg Story finder page as a recommendation. It was a brilliant read.
Guest chapter 48 . 9/13/2017
Omg that was amazing by boy did you have me crying at the end x
Galaxy chapter 48 . 9/12/2017
Great writing! I really enjoyed reading this story. Keep up the good work
bluesky5678 chapter 37 . 8/30/2017
I don't know why C is mad at Ana. How many times now has he told the Elena that he would destroy her if she ever again came near him, ana or the kids?
bluesky5678 chapter 36 . 8/30/2017
Oh, goody!
bluesky5678 chapter 28 . 8/30/2017
"At least she still has good hygiene" What the hell is that supposed to mean?
And again with the barf breath...
Also, I am tired of Ana always apologizing to this douche' bag when he should be on his knees begging her forgiveness for all his douche' baggy behavior.
And how come she keeps saying "ugh" everything he touches her?
Look it up...(used as an exclamation expressing disgust, aversion, horror, or the like).
bluesky5678 chapter 22 . 8/30/2017
Well, that was an exciting chapter. Go, ana!
bluesky5678 chapter 19 . 8/30/2017
Why does no one respect this man's privacy?
He's bothered by a dog licking Ana's face when she's got both barf and morning breath?
The 7 year old has a balcony 30 stories up? Geez, clear thinking there, daddy?
And we still haven't been told where this dog came from. What "lady" gave the kid a dog?
bluesky5678 chapter 18 . 8/30/2017
Again with the throwing up. Give this woman some mouthwash and a toothbrush.
Also, she lays her head in his lap? Didn't he just remove his pj bottoms?
And again they're walking around and chatting with Taylor and as far as I can tell, C is still naked.
Okay, he's back to wearing underwear but Ana still has barf breath.
and for gosh sakes, get a lock for that door!
bluesky5678 chapter 16 . 8/30/2017
She vomited repeatedly, doesn't brush her teeth and yet he's all up for kissing her and sleeping with her and no doubt more kissing in the morning. Yuck!
mmmst4fun69 chapter 48 . 8/2/2017
I really loved your story. I had such a fantastic time immersing myself your characters. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
1,940 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »