Reviews for Fifty Shades Nanny
bertha55 chapter 48 . 2/7
I loved your beautiful story
Azemomma chapter 48 . 1/5
Beautiful story! Had it all.. Love, hate, drama, but my favorite H.E.A
Guest chapter 48 . 12/2/2016
Beautiful story!
Guest chapter 48 . 10/20/2016
Very good story. To many bad things happening but good story. I would have liked the ending at the the last kid or the wedding.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/4/2016
When I started reading this story I got to thinking about all those real life celebrities who had affairs with their nannies. Maybe they had feelings like CG when they met their nannies, or maybe the nannies were just easy skanks who knew that they would get easy money from stories of their affairs. It just funny that some people are looking at being a nanny, not as the child's helper but as the child's father's little side piece. Those are the kind that gives nannies all over the world a bad name.
susanbrett123 chapter 48 . 5/16/2016
beautiful story
Twinder chapter 48 . 3/24/2016
Wow. Totally totally amazing
NikkiG26 chapter 48 . 3/12/2016
I really enjoyed your story. The ending is happy one. There were few whole I wish you had described into more detail about Christian's background and some items with Christian and Ana. Overall the story is written really well, and I enjoyed reading it.
Guest chapter 28 . 11/23/2015
That was regarding chapter 28, p.s..

(The 'Did Ana brush her teeth'(?) After throwing up question.

The only reason I was not embarrassed when it happened to me was because of the before mentioned story - plus I had no gum - supplies were low by then - BELIEVE me, I made SURE to always have LOTS of gum with me at ALL times after that! (Was kind of embarrassed, naturally). No one was mean about it though like they normally would or might have been (being young), but..there was nothing else I could have done at the time. I wasn't the one driving, etc., etc.,.

Um- yeah. I just couldn't see putting someone else through that, on purpose anyway, ha ha. Just saying.
Guest chapter 28 . 11/23/2015
Forgive the critique if I missedd

A mention of Ana brushing or not brushing her teeth after throwing up.

You do a terrific job in many ways; I am not sure who gets to edit these, or not, so for grammar of course sometimes there are mistakes.

Skimming the story on a small device while tired makes me miss things too, but if there isn't a mention of her brushing her teeth (though it's not glamourous, it has been read of before) -

With so many attentions to detail in other ways, I think it would be easy to slip that in.

Once I was sick at an all night party - I didn't have a tooth brush - I rinsed as best I could and went to sit it out for a while.

A friend of a friend came to chat for a bit; not sure but it did come back to me at a later date, that he did mention to someone else that I did smell of puke (unfortunately), though everyone understood it was not my fault, we were miles from anywhere, no one was leaving that party unless in a group and not until it was finished for sure, so there really wasn't anything I could do about it.

Here, they are in a penthouse - and I can't see 'getting it on' with 'puke-breath', no matter what if there is a toothbrush somewhere near.

Sorry, I just wonder if I wouldn't be the only one thinking that in a loud kind of way. What do you think?

Okay, thank you again, take care!
kushka chapter 48 . 10/29/2015
Great story the time jumping and scene jumps were a little off but it was manageable
fandom attack34 chapter 48 . 9/28/2015
Wow! I loved this. You are amazing! :) its brilliant you fully ended it. Hx
Ice77 chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
I'm a bit confused!
Ana is THE nanny who's supposed to look after Gracie especially when Gracie is sick and she left! AND Ana may look strong.. but the way she communicates with HER employer is rude sometimes. I would have dismissed her on the spot!
Angler McJellyfish chapter 48 . 8/9/2015
I loved this story! It moved me and got to me towards the end! It made me cry.
Guest chapter 48 . 8/6/2015
That story was amazing I laughed I cried honestly one of the best I have read lately awesome job
1,924 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »