Reviews for Fifty Shades Nanny
That was regarding chapter 28, p.s..

(The 'Did Ana brush her teeth'(?) After throwing up question.

The only reason I was not embarrassed when it happened to me was because of the before mentioned story - plus I had no gum - supplies were low by then - BELIEVE me, I made SURE to always have LOTS of gum with me at ALL times after that! (Was kind of embarrassed, naturally). No one was mean about it though like they normally would or might have been (being young), but..there was nothing else I could have done at the time. I wasn't the one driving, etc., etc.,.

Um- yeah. I just couldn't see putting someone else through that, on purpose anyway, ha ha. Just saying.
Forgive the critique if I missedd

A mention of Ana brushing or not brushing her teeth after throwing up.

You do a terrific job in many ways; I am not sure who gets to edit these, or not, so for grammar of course sometimes there are mistakes.

Skimming the story on a small device while tired makes me miss things too, but if there isn't a mention of her brushing her teeth (though it's not glamourous, it has been read of before) -

With so many attentions to detail in other ways, I think it would be easy to slip that in.

Once I was sick at an all night party - I didn't have a tooth brush - I rinsed as best I could and went to sit it out for a while.

A friend of a friend came to chat for a bit; not sure but it did come back to me at a later date, that he did mention to someone else that I did smell of puke (unfortunately), though everyone understood it was not my fault, we were miles from anywhere, no one was leaving that party unless in a group and not until it was finished for sure, so there really wasn't anything I could do about it.

Here, they are in a penthouse - and I can't see 'getting it on' with 'puke-breath', no matter what if there is a toothbrush somewhere near.

Sorry, I just wonder if I wouldn't be the only one thinking that in a loud kind of way. What do you think?

Okay, thank you again, take care!
kushka chapter 48 . 10/29
Great story the time jumping and scene jumps were a little off but it was manageable
fandom attack34 chapter 48 . 9/28
Wow! I loved this. You are amazing! :) its brilliant you fully ended it. Hx
Ice77 chapter 5 . 8/23
I'm a bit confused!
Ana is THE nanny who's supposed to look after Gracie especially when Gracie is sick and she left! AND Ana may look strong.. but the way she communicates with HER employer is rude sometimes. I would have dismissed her on the spot!
AngelinHell14 chapter 48 . 8/9
I loved this story! It moved me and got to me towards the end! It made me cry.
That story was amazing I laughed I cried honestly one of the best I have read lately awesome job
Monet32 chapter 33 . 8/1
I've been reading for a while! And , a lot of things you've said in this story corespond to the original story, but never happened in this story , which could confuse a reader who hasn't read the books! Like when, Ana claims "I thought you have no heart" which Christian said in the original book when Ana interviewed him, but that interview never occurred between them in this story. Also when Ana gives $24,000 dollars for the place in Aspen, Christian never gave her the check for her car in the story, so what would the specific amount of $24,000 come from?! Also there are many grammar mistakes and the sex scenes aren't even close to how they normally are in the book. Plus, you make the story unrealistic to how Christian and Ana would really act. This critic goes with most of your stories. But it's somewhat intertwining and your punctuation is amazing. Just some tips if you continue to write ! I will favorite this story once I finish !
MelissaSavio chapter 37 . 7/30
Last chapter you wrote that they moved into their new house on the sound but this chapter you have them back living in the apartment. Did I miss something?
MelissaSavio chapter 23 . 7/29
I love your story but these last 3 chapters are confusing.
Jaybay2012 chapter 48 . 7/12
Thank you for your story, I enjoyed it.
Jaybay2012 chapter 31 . 7/10
This is a good story; I like the idea and concept. I can see how it can continue to develop, even into more than one book. But for that, some of the scenes would have to be put into more detail. Like for example, lunch after the beach, jack and Elena conversation, or Kate.
And to keep us from wanting to throw our devices out the window, Ana has to stop acting like a child;-) The running is annoying.
Overall I am really enjoying your story and think you are very talented. Though I would suggest having a friend take a look at the chapter before publishing to review and edit grammar. Sometimes the typos are misleading and/confusing.
chanelalexa chapter 48 . 7/7
Wow! Great story and sweet ending. You're an amazing writer.
jcarla18 chapter 48 . 7/4
I just found your story, I enjoyed reading it, I am glad you ended it in a sweet way.
feelbubbly chapter 48 . 6/13
U r a very talented writer I really enjoyed this story.
1,919 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »