Reviews for Fifty Shades Nanny
me chapter 48 . 3/17
that was one amazing story... big congrats!
Wow. Touching last paragraph. Well done
Kynicole chapter 17 . 3/10
Okay not going to lie it annoying how often she runs off. Otherwise I love this story so far.
Great view of the books.. Love reading your view.
almythea chapter 5 . 2/18
Hi,just found your story! You are one of the best writer in FF! I love you already *grinning* I love how you make this Ana to be strong not drooling over Christian,doesn't want to be submissive to him,polite,love children,doesn't want to know "his business with another woman",etc etc etc. Oh,you're my new idol! You must be great writing cheating story .. Have any idea about this kind of story?
Lena chapter 38 . 1/31
Ana is such a bitch in this story.I don't get why Christian has to apologise all the time.I'm not sure i like this story.
cam chapter 22 . 1/10
dOES ANYONE BESIDES ME THINK THE BABY IS CHRISTIAN! EX SUBS heLLO PPL LaURA
Guest chapter 48 . 12/29/2014
Wow... thats pretty good.
Guest chapter 37 . 12/22/2014
That Elena she doesn't even respect other people lives. all she ever cared about is herself
Guest chapter 48 . 11/29/2014
That was perfect, I loved it!
Rosiecruz00 chapter 48 . 11/24/2014
Your ending is great! It made my teary-eyed. Great story!
KMSxoxo chapter 44 . 11/1/2014
Christian's mothers name was Ella not Emma
Sarah chapter 48 . 10/19/2014
Oh wow, I'm just balling my eyes out right now with this story. I just imagined that they would live forever.
StaciSarcastic chapter 44 . 10/18/2014
Ok. It's starting to get a little confusing. I think you mean to write GRACIE instead of GRACE. At least I hope GRACE wouldn't come running down the hall and call Christian "daddy". It's getting a little frustrating trying to figure if you mean GRACE or GRACIE.
StaciSarcastic chapter 14 . 10/17/2014
So far I am loving the story. There are a couple of typos and some words are missing from sentences but other than that I am enjoying it.
1,903 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »