Reviews for Fifty Shades Nanny
Jaybay2012 chapter 31 . 7/10/2015
This is a good story; I like the idea and concept. I can see how it can continue to develop, even into more than one book. But for that, some of the scenes would have to be put into more detail. Like for example, lunch after the beach, jack and Elena conversation, or Kate.
And to keep us from wanting to throw our devices out the window, Ana has to stop acting like a child;-) The running is annoying.
Overall I am really enjoying your story and think you are very talented. Though I would suggest having a friend take a look at the chapter before publishing to review and edit grammar. Sometimes the typos are misleading and/confusing.
chanelalexa chapter 48 . 7/7/2015
Wow! Great story and sweet ending. You're an amazing writer.
jcarla18 chapter 48 . 7/4/2015
I just found your story, I enjoyed reading it, I am glad you ended it in a sweet way.
feelbubbly chapter 48 . 6/13/2015
U r a very talented writer I really enjoyed this story.
Finding my voice 84 chapter 48 . 5/20/2015
You did an amazing job writing this story.
sharamay chapter 48 . 4/29/2015
this was a great story only took me a day to read it once I stared I couldn't stop. I cant wait to see what others story's you have or will wright.
Guest chapter 48 . 4/15/2015
Great story
SeaweedGirl1607 chapter 29 . 4/7/2015
Okay, I'll be honest with you here. I love the idea of your story, and I was honestly intrigued when I saw the title. After the first few chapters, I began to grow a little tired of it. I just don't think you give this story the attention it deserves. I mean, you have an awesome plot line but you just can't seem to write it in words. You need to expand more on the events and stuff that's happening in the story. Like when Gracie's mother came. There was no foreshadowing, no clue and it was all very very rushed. That's the problem really. Everything is so rushed in your story. I was on chapter 9 and there were already events that you could've expand to fit 20 chapters. I'm not dissing your story, nor am I insulting it. I'm just giving you constructive criticism. If you want to do it the easy way, get a Beta. I swear it'll do massive improvements to your story if you do what I tell you. But on the whole, I thought it was a wonderful idea.
me chapter 48 . 3/17/2015
that was one amazing story... big congrats!
Guest chapter 48 . 3/11/2015
Wow. Touching last paragraph. Well done
Kynicole chapter 17 . 3/10/2015
Okay not going to lie it annoying how often she runs off. Otherwise I love this story so far.
Guest chapter 48 . 2/27/2015
Great view of the books.. Love reading your view.
almythea chapter 5 . 2/18/2015
Hi,just found your story! You are one of the best writer in FF! I love you already *grinning* I love how you make this Ana to be strong not drooling over Christian,doesn't want to be submissive to him,polite,love children,doesn't want to know "his business with another woman",etc etc etc. Oh,you're my new idol! You must be great writing cheating story .. Have any idea about this kind of story?
Guest chapter 48 . 12/29/2014
Wow... thats pretty good.
Guest chapter 37 . 12/22/2014
That Elena she doesn't even respect other people lives. all she ever cared about is herself
1,920 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »