Reviews for Fifty Shades Nanny
Guest chapter 48 . 12/2/2016
Beautiful story!
Guest chapter 48 . 10/20/2016
Very good story. To many bad things happening but good story. I would have liked the ending at the the last kid or the wedding.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/4/2016
When I started reading this story I got to thinking about all those real life celebrities who had affairs with their nannies. Maybe they had feelings like CG when they met their nannies, or maybe the nannies were just easy skanks who knew that they would get easy money from stories of their affairs. It just funny that some people are looking at being a nanny, not as the child's helper but as the child's father's little side piece. Those are the kind that gives nannies all over the world a bad name.
susanbrett123 chapter 48 . 5/16/2016
beautiful story
Twinder chapter 48 . 3/24/2016
Wow. Totally totally amazing
NikkiG26 chapter 48 . 3/12/2016
I really enjoyed your story. The ending is happy one. There were few whole I wish you had described into more detail about Christian's background and some items with Christian and Ana. Overall the story is written really well, and I enjoyed reading it.
kushka chapter 48 . 10/29/2015
Great story the time jumping and scene jumps were a little off but it was manageable
fandom attack34 chapter 48 . 9/28/2015
Wow! I loved this. You are amazing! :) its brilliant you fully ended it. Hx
Ice77 chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
I'm a bit confused!
Ana is THE nanny who's supposed to look after Gracie especially when Gracie is sick and she left! AND Ana may look strong.. but the way she communicates with HER employer is rude sometimes. I would have dismissed her on the spot!
Angler McJellyfish chapter 48 . 8/9/2015
I loved this story! It moved me and got to me towards the end! It made me cry.
Guest chapter 48 . 8/6/2015
That story was amazing I laughed I cried honestly one of the best I have read lately awesome job
Monet32 chapter 33 . 8/1/2015
I've been reading for a while! And , a lot of things you've said in this story corespond to the original story, but never happened in this story , which could confuse a reader who hasn't read the books! Like when, Ana claims "I thought you have no heart" which Christian said in the original book when Ana interviewed him, but that interview never occurred between them in this story. Also when Ana gives $24,000 dollars for the place in Aspen, Christian never gave her the check for her car in the story, so what would the specific amount of $24,000 come from?! Also there are many grammar mistakes and the sex scenes aren't even close to how they normally are in the book. Plus, you make the story unrealistic to how Christian and Ana would really act. This critic goes with most of your stories. But it's somewhat intertwining and your punctuation is amazing. Just some tips if you continue to write ! I will favorite this story once I finish !
MelissaSavio chapter 37 . 7/30/2015
Last chapter you wrote that they moved into their new house on the sound but this chapter you have them back living in the apartment. Did I miss something?
MelissaSavio chapter 23 . 7/29/2015
I love your story but these last 3 chapters are confusing.
Jaybay2012 chapter 48 . 7/12/2015
Thank you for your story, I enjoyed it.
1,935 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »