Reviews for Fifty Shades Nanny
Pks9704 chapter 36 . 4/29/2014
Go girl
GreyshadesofSteele chapter 36 . 4/29/2014
Very happy you are back. I love this story
kelmal chapter 36 . 4/29/2014
Another great chapter.
Tmacone chapter 36 . 4/29/2014
Thanks for the update! So happy you are back! I understand at school can keep you busy, so please post when you can!
meigs37 chapter 36 . 4/28/2014
thanks for the update!
rosenick chapter 36 . 4/28/2014
loved it!
Christian618 chapter 36 . 4/28/2014
It's time that Grace and Carrick learn the truth about their dear old friend Elena.
Guest chapter 36 . 4/28/2014
This is one of my favorites please don't leave a cliff hanger again!
Kelsey chapter 36 . 4/28/2014
So happy to see an update to this story.
AnnahD chapter 36 . 4/28/2014
LOVE that she slapped Elena!
Guest chapter 36 . 4/28/2014
Christian and Ana are going to have a baby together, he finds her inbed with the kids not well , but Gail and Taylor tel Christian Ana had a panic attack, i was under the assumtion she was tired thats what she said when Gail asked her if she was alright. How does that turn into a panic attack and then to top it off Christian finds her in bed with the kids totally exhausted, i mean she is pregnant looking after 2 children and all he wants to do is get his rocks off and then he is complaining about everything being different.

Is this your suttle way of of deciding your bored with this story so noe you want to change it into a cheating story. I mean she meets up with Grace and is accusted by Elena and rather then Christian panic and send in the cavalry or apologise, he snaps at her and says he will take care of it and a very pregnant Ana has to take matters into her own hands and slap that bitch.

You haven't updated in ages and when you finally do, we get Christian acting like a pig, Ana is still being called Ana by Gracie when she should be Mummy and Christian should be Daddy to Teddy but he is just Christrian, Ana's pregnancy doesn't even seem like it exists in this story and their family unit is compltetly warped. I am not enjoying this story. You have made a compltete mockery of it.
j macphail chapter 36 . 4/28/2014
You go Ana! Alright - maybe Elena will get the message to back off.
Guest chapter 36 . 4/28/2014
Way to go Ana, I hope Grace finds out about her friend soon and that Christian cut her off really soon. Great chapter, looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 36 . 4/28/2014
How is grace going to react to that.
R-J briggs chapter 36 . 4/28/2014
Go ana can't wait for the next
1,900 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 .. Last Next »