Reviews for Fifty Shades Nanny
Guest chapter 48 . 8/6/2015
That story was amazing I laughed I cried honestly one of the best I have read lately awesome job
Monet32 chapter 33 . 8/1/2015
I've been reading for a while! And , a lot of things you've said in this story corespond to the original story, but never happened in this story , which could confuse a reader who hasn't read the books! Like when, Ana claims "I thought you have no heart" which Christian said in the original book when Ana interviewed him, but that interview never occurred between them in this story. Also when Ana gives $24,000 dollars for the place in Aspen, Christian never gave her the check for her car in the story, so what would the specific amount of $24,000 come from?! Also there are many grammar mistakes and the sex scenes aren't even close to how they normally are in the book. Plus, you make the story unrealistic to how Christian and Ana would really act. This critic goes with most of your stories. But it's somewhat intertwining and your punctuation is amazing. Just some tips if you continue to write ! I will favorite this story once I finish !
MelissaSavio chapter 37 . 7/30/2015
Last chapter you wrote that they moved into their new house on the sound but this chapter you have them back living in the apartment. Did I miss something?
MelissaSavio chapter 23 . 7/29/2015
I love your story but these last 3 chapters are confusing.
Jaybay2012 chapter 48 . 7/12/2015
Thank you for your story, I enjoyed it.
Jaybay2012 chapter 31 . 7/10/2015
This is a good story; I like the idea and concept. I can see how it can continue to develop, even into more than one book. But for that, some of the scenes would have to be put into more detail. Like for example, lunch after the beach, jack and Elena conversation, or Kate.
And to keep us from wanting to throw our devices out the window, Ana has to stop acting like a child;-) The running is annoying.
Overall I am really enjoying your story and think you are very talented. Though I would suggest having a friend take a look at the chapter before publishing to review and edit grammar. Sometimes the typos are misleading and/confusing.
chanelalexa chapter 48 . 7/7/2015
Wow! Great story and sweet ending. You're an amazing writer.
jcarla18 chapter 48 . 7/4/2015
I just found your story, I enjoyed reading it, I am glad you ended it in a sweet way.
feelbubbly chapter 48 . 6/13/2015
U r a very talented writer I really enjoyed this story.
Amelia Wick chapter 48 . 5/20/2015
You did an amazing job writing this story.
sharamay chapter 48 . 4/29/2015
this was a great story only took me a day to read it once I stared I couldn't stop. I cant wait to see what others story's you have or will wright.
Guest chapter 48 . 4/15/2015
Great story
SeaweedGirl1607 chapter 29 . 4/7/2015
Okay, I'll be honest with you here. I love the idea of your story, and I was honestly intrigued when I saw the title. After the first few chapters, I began to grow a little tired of it. I just don't think you give this story the attention it deserves. I mean, you have an awesome plot line but you just can't seem to write it in words. You need to expand more on the events and stuff that's happening in the story. Like when Gracie's mother came. There was no foreshadowing, no clue and it was all very very rushed. That's the problem really. Everything is so rushed in your story. I was on chapter 9 and there were already events that you could've expand to fit 20 chapters. I'm not dissing your story, nor am I insulting it. I'm just giving you constructive criticism. If you want to do it the easy way, get a Beta. I swear it'll do massive improvements to your story if you do what I tell you. But on the whole, I thought it was a wonderful idea.
me chapter 48 . 3/17/2015
that was one amazing story... big congrats!
Guest chapter 48 . 3/11/2015