Reviews for Fifty Shades Nanny
What an awesome chapter
Kat282301 chapter 33 . 7/11/2013
Brilliant :-D
iamkaren10 chapter 33 . 7/11/2013
At least they both are working on their issues with Flynn. Christian asking Ana to become Gracie's mother for real says so much about how he feels for Ana. Thank goodness Sawyer was there to save Ana. Now that everything seems to be settling down and with the new move to their new home, I expect to be reading about a proposal to too far in the near future. Excellent update. Thanks. x
greyfan 79 chapter 33 . 7/11/2013
Brilliant I am so glad they are working everything out and jack Hyde is a pain in the ass xx
mojojojo152 chapter 33 . 7/10/2013
Omg jack is a fuking prick xx
zina588 chapter 33 . 7/10/2013
Glad they talked and resolved their issues, how many chapter will you write ? Please tell me it is not the end yet.
Guest chapter 32 . 7/10/2013
**Kicked him out of his own place
Guest chapter 32 . 7/10/2013
Good chapter but I don't get why she's kicking him oy
christian618 chapter 33 . 7/10/2013
When is the wedding taking place!
Rushmr chapter 33 . 7/10/2013
Glad that everything worked out btwn Ana and Christian. However, this chapter was a little difficult to read...it seemed a little fast paced and it didn't transition well into where one thing ended and another begun.

Looking forward to the next post!
nedbella chapter 33 . 7/10/2013
WOW!, lots happens there. Is the attack on Ana by Hyde the only thing Elena had planned or not. Seeing as that e
Went pear shaped ( luckily ) surely she will plan some other evil thing to try and get rid of Ana. Elena is a crazy bitch. I hope they marry and do the adoption paper work soon before Elena tries anything. Beef up security Mr G, Elena is on the prowl I'm sure. I look forward to Gracie calling Ana Mummy. That would be a beautiful moment. Can't wait for more.
jewelerjess09 chapter 33 . 7/10/2013
Yay! Can't wait for the next chapter
VRB Mariposa chapter 33 . 7/10/2013
Good chapter. I like the way you handled the Hyde incident, now we need to take out the other trash.

Thanks for the entertainment.
kelmal chapter 33 . 7/10/2013