Reviews for The Wheel
Moonlight and Ashes chapter 1 . 1/8
*Sobs* It was beautiful and heartbreaking and— *sobs again*. Jem and Tessa met again, only to be parted so soon after? I couldn't bear it if that scenario was repeated over and over through the ages, them finding each other and Jem dying again because he is mortal. But then again, I could... Because: "You endure what is unbearable and you bear it." *Smiles shakily*

Are you going to expand this into a series of AUs where Tessa meets Jem again? It might be interesting if you could include famous time periods, and maybe even the future.
elan0rjoy chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Oh. My. God.

I lied about needing this fic. I can't handle all the Jessa angst. If she's just going to meet him and make him fall in love with her and then watch him die over and over...My heart cannot take it.

But I also still want Tessa to look forward to finding him, to watch her make him love her, to see them have happy lives together. Ack. Ack. Ack.
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Oh my gosh this is beautiful. I have waiting for someone to write a story about jem and rebirth. Though, I am sobbing and weeping because he was lost. Oh jem.
Feels chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Such a lovely story, so sad and yet so beautiful.
nicegirl22 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I love this! It's so creative and clever! Great job, write more fanfics for Tessa and Jem! :)
fabbiosa chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Whoa that was cool.
slurpie97 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
So sad...and yet so beautiful. And enchanting and elegant web of words which just takes one's breath away. :) So tragic, it made me cry and scream for Jem as well. Tessa truly has a complex personality, but a kind nature. This story is just adorable. I don't think I can say it enough... :D

KUDOS.
QuidditchFlyer19 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
This made me CRY!
Melissa chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
you have broken my heart
blisterkissed chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This was beautiful, I love it! It was so sad and innocent and intelligent! Will you write more ID stories? Your writing is gorgeous!
*nom de plume
*the exertion of the dance takes its toll
Bookworm290 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Oh my goodness, I am tearing up, that ending was so heartbreakingly well done!
Majesta Moniet chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
STILL SOBBING.
AlwaysSlytherin chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
That was heartbreaking and beautiful. I really enjoyed it.
:')
fc42 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
This is amazing! A little sad -who am I kidding, its heartbreaking, but I definitely enjoyed it.
00Bookworm00 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
this is sooo good i am really close to crying, and trust me that is really hard to do. my sister jokes that i am clod hearted.

-Pheniox