Reviews for Hematology
Guest chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
Wouldn't Greece fight to much with turkey?...
mayim chapter 15 . 7/1/2013
aaawww, why must this story end!? it's awesome! my favorite part was the plot twist with arthur, then his backstory.
300PASTA chapter 15 . 6/20/2013
Its ... Its ... OVER?! WHY?!
Well, it was great while it lasted. I LOVED the story. It was so dark, and supernatural, and dramatic, and Awesome. Thanks a lot for the great story. :)
P.S. PruHun! XD
Seized Opportunity chapter 15 . 6/20/2013
Well done! You wrote, and completed, an awesome multi-chapter story! I was only confused by the idea that, wouldn't vamipres run out of people if they turned when bitten, but then I realized that you explained that through the idea of Dens and vampire employment, which was brilliant. This was very enjoyable to read, and I thought this last chapter was an excellent ending. You are right in that it didn't feel inconclusive, but just the opposite. I didn't even mind my favourite characters (America and Canada) not having a happy ending, because it still felt complete. Looking at this as a stand alone, or all of your stories together, you are a great writer and I hope you continue to write more Hetalia and RvB.
Seized Opportunity chapter 14 . 6/18/2013
I've now caught myself up with the story. I think your plot and characters are great, and how you are following the Hetalia timeline is really fun to read. I enjoy reading this story and would love to see you write more for it (then again, I would enjoy reading your other work too). Have a grand day!
Seized Opportunity chapter 7 . 6/15/2013
I'm impressed, enough so that I am actually writing a review. I never write reviews, but for whatever reason this prompted me to do so (I think at this point I've read enough of your stories that I feel obligated to applaud you). Given, thus far I've only read seven chapters, but I figure I should review now before I forget or lose the will to. I actually only stumbled onto this story through reading one of your RvB fanfics, and when I was on your profile I saw you wrote Hetalia too, and I figured that a)since you like both things you must be cool and b)your writing skills are good enough that you would write an awesome Hetalia fic too. I am not dissapointed. I find it suprising that this story has so little reviews/follows/favourites. It's an interesting story and I like the inclusion of different characters and the different timelines. Your writing and grammar skills are commendable and that makes your story that much better. The only thing I'm trying to understand at this point is how the vampire/blood type thing works, but whatever, it isn't deterring me from reading on. Huh, this turned out to be a horribly long (and probably not necessary) review...oh well. Good luck with writing and have a grand day
MemoriesOfTheFlame chapter 13 . 6/1/2013
That is an amazing plot twist! I never for a second thought that Arthur was a vampire. I thought that what France said was off, but I never expected this. That was really well thought out, and interesting.
Demented Celery chapter 11 . 5/19/2013
I love this. It's amazing. 3 Write more soon!
Kudo Shinichi Tanteisan chapter 10 . 4/18/2013
No problem, dude. I think it's clever, how you made this fic almost the same as the storyline of Hetalia. :D

Aw... Don't worry, Kiku! I'm pretty sure you'll be fine in Luddy's care. :D

A million snowflakes and a chocolate chip cyber cookie to you! ;)

- KST
Ana Braginski Serbia chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
What happened with Vash and Lily?
koshaka chapter 9 . 4/2/2013
i'm surprised this story doesn't have more favourites, it's so in depth and well written! very great job, looking forward to the next update :)
YAY chapter 8 . 3/16/2013
Ve This story is so fun Please update soon!
betsybugaboo chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
I love this story! Will you put in the Nordics, please?
Guest chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
This is the greatest story eva!
Myrna Maeve chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
KYAAAAA! I LOVE SEEING VASH BE ALL BROTHERLY TO LILI! IT'S SO CUTE!