Reviews for Do you have someone to protect?
SteamyxhotTub chapter 13 . 10/21
Aww, how cute!
yaoiluvur chapter 13 . 10/14
I read the entire story in one shot. It was great. I love how you kept inuyasha as tempermental as always, and sesshomaru as rigid as he always is. And i love sappy endings. If i can request another sessinu fic, that would be cool. Ta tah
BishopSessyKandaMikk chapter 13 . 10/2
Too Cute!
solitare1 chapter 14 . 9/10/2015
I hope you come back to this story, you have me interested in what comes next.
Demon Kai13 chapter 14 . 6/18/2015
Please update, really good story.
Nala1220 chapter 14 . 9/28/2014
Well, definitely not the way I imaged...Though not so disappointed but a little unsatisfied. I still like this fanfic. Is this the final chapter? Also, there's a fanfic with the same title but different auther on adult fanfic. Are you the same person?
ankwhat chapter 14 . 9/23/2014
I really like your story and will like to read the next chapter.
PearlesantlRose chapter 14 . 7/18/2014
You have probably forgotten all about this story now, but it is fantastic. I have it in my favorites list and came back to read it again. Come to out you exercised Ninja skills when you updated with chapter 14. I never noticed, it has been over a year! Seriously though this is an excellent story, and I hope that you come back to it.
Pheonix Autumn chapter 13 . 6/22/2014
Sora and kabu are so cute! This story was a amazing!
wolf chapter 8 . 5/15/2014
great story
twilightserius chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
oh dear lord inu is gonna be sooooo confused
Ominous Rain chapter 14 . 4/18/2014
Well this Shun OC seems interesting but I can't help feeling he's more poweful than he looks because why else Kuma would banish him? But then again it is his son and if he can kill his brother than maybe he had small affection for his son because otherwise he would of just killed Shun? I'm just waiting to see all the politics going around.
Ominous Rain chapter 13 . 4/18/2014
Awww the sappyness of this chapter I enjoy so much! :) I'm glad this looks like a happy ending! Though it's not the end I hope!
Ominous Rain chapter 12 . 4/18/2014
I would love a sequel for this! But I can't wait to read full demon form Inuyasha kick ass!
Ominous Rain chapter 11 . 4/18/2014
I can only think how this war will go too since there's only eight soldier left in the tribe.