Reviews for Do you have someone to protect?
Doris chapter 13 . 4/14
Thanks for sharing!
PrettyLittleBird chapter 13 . 12/25/2016
Yay for Kabu! And he even bagged himself a mate hehe. I love happy endings! Another great story. Thank you for the read!
PrettyLittleBird chapter 12 . 12/25/2016
That son of a bitch Kuma. My mouth dropped I didn't see that coming! I was pleased when Kuba tried to save his brother's life. I would have been disappointed otherwise. It made this that much more realistic and relatable. I found it hard to believe he could just sit back and watch his brother die . But only to be used as a barrier. How sad.
I hope Inuyasha tortures his pathetic ass. Whew. In I go.
PrettyLittleBird chapter 11 . 12/25/2016
I feel like such a freak but that's totally your fault. I literally had to fan myself when he admitted he was sore. Good Lord help me.
Am I the only one who doesn't particularly care for Momo? Hn. Back I go!
PrettyLittleBird chapter 10 . 12/25/2016
Awww I like Sesshomaru took up for his mate and incorporated him into everything. I REALLY loved the sex scene with Inuyasha as a human. Brilliant.
PrettyLittleBird chapter 5 . 12/25/2016
When Sesshomaru said something about putting him in his place I had to clench my thighs. Hahaha. Dominant Sesshomaru is hot! Hot I tell ya! I can't believe he was going to say virginity too. Had that word actually left his mouth I would've raked my claws across his pretty face. Lol.
PrettyLittleBird chapter 4 . 12/25/2016
Ooooo. That ending. makes you wonder what Sesshie has planned.
PrettyLittleBird chapter 3 . 12/25/2016
Omg when Inuyasha said I'm ready for yah ass now bwahaha XD CRACKING UP
PrettyLittleBird chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
I started cracking up when Inuyasha did! Lol. I wish I could've seen my own face when that plant started talking XD
sherryfanfic1999 chapter 13 . 10/31/2016
i want to let you know first that I enjoyed DYHSTP and have been one of those waiting for the finished product. I have a list of your fic waiting to be finished and have plenty of the completed fics ready to read. If there is a sequel, I will be waiting on the finished product. As for a request, I have a lot of fics I like to read, but updated Inuyasha(Sesshomaru/Inuyasha) stories long enough to enjoy are hard to come by. Most aren't finished. You have made ME happy! But, I would like to read a fic about Sephiroth and Cloud, and could you make it a mpreg, Tifa bashing, no sharing the uke(cloud), Vincent is Sephiroth father, and all that crazy stuff that comes with it. OOOOOOOR, you could write some Kagome bashing in this sequel. I don't think she would be tooooo happy to find her puppy belonging to someone else. I'm just saying! What SHE been doing all those years away from her puppy!? XD Either way, I still have your fics to read. I am content, thanks. Sorry for the babble.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/27/2016
*giggle-shrieks*
Guest chapter 11 . 10/27/2016
With their own people so diminished, what they need to do is basically sic Sesshou and Inuyasha on them a good ways before they can reach the village. Both to prevent the enemy from getting past them to do damage and to prevent the collateral damages such major fighting tends to cause. Maybe station the remaining soldiers between their Lords and the Village to handle any sneaky escapees?
Guest chapter 4 . 10/27/2016
*snickers*
Now I'd imagine from this that "kissing" is a human thing, and Sesshoumaru /really/ doesn't quite get it... Even if he's rather good at it.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/27/2016
*giggles* Sesshoumaru, you chased him of instead of teaching him. He doesn't get a lot of things that a canine ought to know and be used to. XD Of course he's flipping out.
SteamyxhotTub chapter 13 . 10/21/2016