Reviews for What if Roseanne Had Died Instead of Dan?
SunRise19 chapter 60 . 12/11/2017
Haha Jarry marrying Leon's kid wow that made me laugh! I thought this was written so well with everyone in character! Great job I can tell a lot of time and effort went into this fic! Brilliant awesome work!
SunRise19 chapter 57 . 12/11/2017
OMGOSH what did Darlene do to get in jail? Dang!
SunRise19 chapter 55 . 12/11/2017
Oh man! Glad the bomans don't live there anymore cathy would have a fit!
SunRise19 chapter 51 . 12/11/2017
Haha loved this! awesome work here!
SunRise19 chapter 50 . 12/11/2017
Haha your chapter title made me laugh! This chapter was great I remember that scene with Mark and David tying his tie. Great scene!
That ending of the show, season nine's last episode always gets to me. I always just break down crying like a sobbing mess at that ending! It has been the most creative ending to a show that I've ever seen.
SunRise19 chapter 48 . 12/11/2017
I have a lab they are awesome brilliant dogs! This fic is great I can't believe it is almost over.
SunRise19 chapter 46 . 12/11/2017
aww I feel so bad for Dan!
SunRise19 chapter 45 . 12/5/2017
Honestly, the reasons Darlene and Beck gave for being mad at Dan made me think the 2 of them were being total bitches! I mean Darlene, being pissed at her dad for being depressed? Hello? Guy loses his beloved wife, quits drinking to take care of everyone and besides you can't control depression. Darlene in the show was my fave. character but many times she could be a bitch! Same with Roseanne. I thought there were many times she treated Dan like crap.
SunRise19 chapter 39 . 12/4/2017
Haha I have no idea as to your question as I've never seen revenge of the nurds or that other movie. Great chapter! I think it is really cool dj asked Dan to be in his movie.
SunRise19 chapter 29 . 12/3/2017
oh man, getting practically everything taken totally sucks! Dang!
SunRise19 chapter 26 . 12/3/2017
Wow, wasn't expecting David and Mark's mom to show up like that. Neat little game they played with Jarry! so cute! Great fic!
SunRise19 chapter 20 . 12/2/2017
Aww, Poor Dan..I really feel bad for everyone. I do wonder what Becky and Mark were fighting about?
SunRise19 chapter 17 . 12/2/2017
Poor Dan having people talk about you really sucks! and they don't even know the whole story. Man!
The joke about Roseanne haunting the house made me smile cause Halloween was her fave. holiday.
SunRise19 chapter 8 . 12/2/2017
Wow..what a chapter!
SunRise19 chapter 7 . 12/2/2017
Aww Poor Dan! Though I have always thought so but the show never really addressed it. I mean they did with Bev...and if I remember correctly they somewhat eluded it with Dan.