Reviews for What if Roseanne Had Died Instead of Dan?
nourseholly chapter 60 . 3/10
Great story
nourseholly chapter 15 . 3/8
I like the story so far
your battery is spelled your, not you're, dumbass
FELT he wasn't gay? you son of a bitch, that's what you're gonna make him!
don't make d.j. a faggot
Wendy chapter 60 . 10/28/2014
Omg. I enjoyed that so much. I am a huge roseanne fan. I am sooo glad i came across ti
this, it was so much better than the actual ending. Thank you so much for bringing closure to their great story :)
guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Loved the story. I could play it out in my head. But the last chapter sucked. I was waiting for it to come and excited when it did. Then was really let down.
Bluestarisawesome chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
God, I hate bev.
Guest chapter 60 . 12/6/2013
Loved your story over all very interesting, some typo's and a few inconsistencies but your a talented writer and I enjoyed reading your work. With that said the last chapter sucked, it seamed thrown is as an after thought and didn't fully fit. It needs a chapter tying it in like maybe Dan thinking back over the years of Jerry's life thinking of Darlene's baby and a little about her, What happened to Bev, what happened with Becky did she ever find a happy marriage ect ie a short recap covering the gap between the last chapter and 17 years later. It dont need to be long and a chapter would be enough.
Guest chapter 52 . 4/3/2013
This was yet another great chapter, keep it up! -T
Jessica chapter 51 . 3/20/2013
Wow David. And Darlene's are married what will sharpen next add more now hurry thanks
Guest chapter 51 . 3/19/2013
Such fun chapter to read, wedding cake being thrown, bev getting her just desserts (get it?Just to clarify, I know she didn't get cake thrown at her, i'm making a joke on the fact that a cake is TECHNICALLY a dessert.) I looked forward to the next installment of this exciting fanfic! -T
ilovefall10 chapter 50 . 3/12/2013
This is really nice. Please, continue!
I've never understood why there isn't more Roseanne fanfics.
Guest chapter 50 . 2/27/2013
That's a great title and an even greater chapter, but why did you have to spoil the chapter :'( ? Lol, ;) jk, I'll look forward to the next chapter as usual. -T
Mable chapter 50 . 2/26/2013
I can't believe it... Dan didn't die!

No, really, I'm glad to see that even though the Wedding still continued, Dan's heart attack, fatal or not, didn't occur. From this point its all water under the bridge.

Can't wait to see what comes next!