Reviews for Turning Tables
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 8 . 6/26
Crap. Two people fighting to keep the same boy as their apprentice. How great!
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 2 . 6/26
Meh story. Slade is being umcharaistically friendly.
cg037 chapter 11 . 5/24
nice story.
International Uzumaki chapter 11 . 4/24
I love this story!
Krusher chapter 1 . 2/22
feels meh
DragonChild2000 chapter 11 . 1/30
Okay so first, this is my 3rd time reading this and it's still my favorite DP/TT crossover. I could die of hapiness each time I read this. ! THANK YOU AUTHOR ! Now, 2nd, does anyone have recommendations for another great DP/TT crossover fanfic ? I would love you forever if you did. Anyways, good luck and THANKS FOR THE GREAT ADVENTURES ! :p

Ω Dragon Child Ω
Pegasister60 chapter 10 . 12/28/2016
This story is one of the best crossovers for these two shows i have ever read if not the best! The story was heartbreaking, interesting and enraging all at the same time. Plus you killed off Vlad! (I honest to Mew hope he stays dead)

This is an interesting take on danny's powers and what would happen after he lost everything, but I'm glad he got his spark back in the end. I'm looking forward to more witty banter in the next one!
MonsterousThings chapter 11 . 12/27/2016
Omg, I know my review is quite late but.. THIS IS A FUCKING GOOD FANFIC, I LOVE IT SO MUCH, NOW IM GONNA READ THE SEQUEL. THANK UUUUU!
Krusher chapter 6 . 8/28/2016
Slade is OOC to the point where I can't force myself to read any further. I'm done.
Krusher chapter 5 . 8/26/2016
Ok Octavius is Marvel. And Vlad would wipe the floor with Slade and the Titans. And the Titans would never stand idly by with Slade in the room. Only time they ever did that was when the world had freaking ended.
Krusher chapter 3 . 8/26/2016
There's no way Plasmius would be caught by Raven so easily. He could have escaped with teleportation or his super strength. Or by using his eye beams on Raven or using a duplicate to take her out.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/8/2016
I loved this story, even if it made me cry more than once. You did a wonderful job! Thank you for writing and sharing this story with us! I'm DEFINITELY going to read the sequel!()
DragonChild2000 chapter 7 . 6/18/2016
You know, I understand how this is really intense and how Slade is supposed to be a heartless human that only does things for his own gain, but I really, REALLY love the little filial (father-son) relationship he has with Danny. It's so amazing, thank you...thank you. ;u; I may be crying but it's worth it.
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 11 . 3/24/2016
I loved it!
A Lonely Rainbow Girl chapter 6 . 1/5/2016
...I sure as hell didn't expect that one.