Reviews for Turning Tables
Krusher chapter 6 . 8/28
Slade is OOC to the point where I can't force myself to read any further. I'm done.
Krusher chapter 5 . 8/26
Ok Octavius is Marvel. And Vlad would wipe the floor with Slade and the Titans. And the Titans would never stand idly by with Slade in the room. Only time they ever did that was when the world had freaking ended.
Krusher chapter 3 . 8/26
There's no way Plasmius would be caught by Raven so easily. He could have escaped with teleportation or his super strength. Or by using his eye beams on Raven or using a duplicate to take her out.
I loved this story, even if it made me cry more than once. You did a wonderful job! Thank you for writing and sharing this story with us! I'm DEFINITELY going to read the sequel!()
DragonChild2000 chapter 7 . 6/18
You know, I understand how this is really intense and how Slade is supposed to be a heartless human that only does things for his own gain, but I really, REALLY love the little filial (father-son) relationship he has with Danny. It's so amazing, thank you...thank you. ;u; I may be crying but it's worth it.
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 11 . 3/24
I loved it!
A Lonely Rainbow Girl chapter 6 . 1/5
...I sure as hell didn't expect that one.
A Lonely Rainbow Girl chapter 1 . 1/5
...Okay. This is a badass chapter! So much going on, foreshadowing, and Vlad! Can't leave out the King of Fruit-Loops, could you? XD
WildRosa13474 chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
They just left Cyborg there lol
Sasysa1012 chapter 10 . 10/31/2015
Very cool story ;)
Candy Phantom chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
I forgot to mention that Vlad is Dr. Froot Loop.
Candy Phantom chapter 3 . 8/23/2015
I thought of nicknames for them! Gizmo is Boogerboy, Mammoth is Ma'amsloth, and Jinx is Bubblegum. Oh, and Slade is Blorbagorb. XD
Sehkmet chapter 2 . 8/19/2015
Why did Vlad give him all that information? anyone could figure out that Plasmius and Masters were the same if they knew that someone could be a half ghost, that changing between ghost and human changed their hair, eye, and skin color, and all those generally obvious clues.
And it isn't as though the Titans would believe a known criminal who is working for a super assassin, as compared to their recently acquired ally, no matter how threatening Beast Boy thinks he is.
EmeraldSeaGamer chapter 10 . 4/26/2015
YOU MADE ME CRY WITH THAT SPECTACULAR ENDING DX. I loved this story though! Now if you excuse me, I need to calm down because the constant mentioning of the word emerald got me a bit overexcited. PEACE OUT.
EmeraldSeaGamer chapter 7 . 4/26/2015
GAAAAAH WHAT IS GOING ON?!