Reviews for Precious Treasure
jeannot1978 chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
Whether anime or live, I like Girls Dead Monster. It's that simple. I'm a fan of the band.
jeannot1978 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
"Ichiban no Takaramono" is my all time favorite Girls Dead Monster song. And I like Girls Dead Monster myself, in spite of the songs being sung in Japanese. I can always look up the english translation for each song. I like both LiSA and Masami as vocalists. Keep up the good writing. Nice story so far. Interesting character development. Very interesting.
kaito136 chapter 3 . 3/5/2014
I'm really hoping you'll continue this and complete it. It's brilliant! The writing, the characters and the plot. I love them all. I seldom enjoy a fic where an OC is so much in focus but Kaori sounds pretty damn hot. I'll love to see a reference image of her in person.

And really, Hisako x Yusa? That's damn new and probably the only one I've heard of so far. I'm enjoying the bits and pieces of Heaven's Door references, it made all these even more enjoyable.

The first chapter though, I love how you gave a meaning to one of my fav AB song. I'm not really a HinataYui shipper but they're fine to me. Knowing that this whole thing are carrying hints of Yuiwasawa is making it a whole lot enjoyable. Yeah I'm yuri person. Heh. And anything yuri that got to do with Iwasawa is a total bonus. Kindda sick of the Iwasawa x Otonashi thing going on too.

I'm really hoping you'll continue this soon. Iwasawa's my all time fav character and she has really little fanfics. Needless to say, fanfics this good is rare. I'll be add this fic into my fanfic recommendations on my profile when I have the time.

Thank you for writing this! Ganbatte!
StardustNyako chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
Gosh this story issuper detailed,really in depth1 I likeit alot!
CelticX chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
Ah, how sweet (?) she is _

But I guess someone who has learned her ways from a goddess like Shizuma wouldn't have any trouble whatsoever in making Hisako blush ;-p

Great chapter. Can't wait for the next one.
Gehr-Bear chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
wow. i loved this chapter. i like how you made yui write My Most Precious Treasure. I just finished Angel Beats recently and i will not lie. the ending made me cry. btw, the version i heard was different than that in which you did.
Could you look it up and possibly update it? I was hard for me to keep the beat in my head with the lyrics different.
Your new fan.
PsyqualiaGeassuser.
StardustNyako chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
Really nice chap, but who is thisMatsuri?
StardustNyako chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I really loved the ideas and writing in this!
Luccian chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
Harharhar.
I enjoyed this chapter greatly.
Especially this line: "I wonder what made Iwasawa go all oneesama over this girl?"
HArharhar
Sounds completely like something Hisako would THINK.
hahahaha.
Hope your next update is soon.
CelticX chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
It's soooo nice to see Samanta again, even if most of your readers won't recognize her ;-p Still, I can't wait to see what comes next.
SeraphX84 chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
I'm glad to see that you have continued your story and look forward to seeing how it develops. Although the tantalizing hints about a shift and other non-SSS humans has definitely stoked my curiosity. This chapter was amazing and I can add nothing further than I would like to see how it all ends. Great work and one of my top 3 Angel Beats fan stories on the site!
SeraphX84 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This is a great story and I'm curious to see if you will develop it further. The thread contained within about Iwasawa's leadership skills rivaling Yuri's and your characterization of character's who were, let's face it, severely underused in the anime is very intriguing. I really like the fleshing out of Yui's devotion to Girl's Dead Monster and Iwasawa in particular. Great story and would love to have more.
Mizuki00 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Man! I hate you for inserting that lyrics! Now, I'm gonna cry! No, I'm already crying! F*ck, even if Clannad is a classic or a tearjerker or whatever, Angel Beats still can't be beaten. Packed with comedy and [HEAVY] drama (in my case) AND those HEARTFELT SONGS, I can't compare it to anything... "Death" of Iwasawa at ep 3 still left me hanging... making me unable to watch more episodes... IT WAS ONE OF THE MOST TRAUMATIC EPISODE IN MY LIFE IN ANIME ROUTE!

I apologize for hating you but those who I hate, I love. And I love your story! I hope you'll continue this and make more Yui and Iwasawa moments, even if they aren't Yuri. Friendly relations are good for my mentality once in a while.

*Ichiban no Takaromono is set in replay... I'm seriously crying here.*
Anne Fatalism Dilettante chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Mmmhmm! I definitely think your writing's promising. I've never noticed the other band members much to be honest, but I do like GlDeMo pretty much, and their songs are pretty upbeat.

Always up to reading more stuff from ya'!
CelticX chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I'm glad you picked an anime that I loved when it first came out as your basis for branching out. I'll admit that I don't know as much about it since I only watched it once, but I love that you've once again picked a secondary character to focus on, at least in this first chapter. Yui is so loveable, and the fulfillment of her wishes is so touching. Thanks for bringing this to us. I look forward to the next installment.

For now, I think I'm going to have to go watch the series again :-)