Reviews for Don't Look
Tarix chapter 6 . 7/22
Intense story, but really interesting to read.
X59 chapter 6 . 6/18
Brilliant and disturbingly done. The Slender Man always creeped me out and you made him definitely lived up to it's creepiness.

Asuka seeing the Slender Man and not realizing the danger is not only worrying but sadly expected and Kaji not taking the threat seriously...will come back to haunt him, in my mind. Gendo obsession with the scenario and dismissing Slender Man fits with his single mindedness and absolute belief that he has control of the situation.

Lastly the Rei scene confused me a bit. So has she been infected with the Slender Man or is that her own way of dealing with the traumatic experience?
interesting
jboy44 chapter 5 . 1/6
pleases do a sequel I want to see asuka get murdered by slenderman.
Dragonjek chapter 5 . 1/6
Whoops. Hadn't meant to post that tiny response "and thus I hurl headcanon at the story". Doesn't say much...

So, the spiritual aspects of Slenderman have clung to Rei (or she picked them up on her own-she's hardly human herself, after all). If she did decide to play Slendy's "game", there'd certainly be little to stop her-she's borderline emotionless herself, and considering that Instrumentality would compose of the collective consciousnesses of all humanity both dead and alive, I doubt that even the tiny amount of emotion and morality left to her would care much about the lives of her playmates.

But I don't think she will-if only because Rei actually does have both human and Angel logic, and isn't a being of pure... "response" like Slenderman. But I can definitely see her getting a crueler streak, and it looks like that is going to be picked up by the Dummy Plugs. I would be worried that the Slenderman has actually managed to infiltrate the Evas somehow... but Slenderman is afraid of Eva. Considering how little physical damage matters to it, I don't think it's because of their ability to crush him like a grape.

I bet that makes Shinji feel a lot more comfortable in the cockpit.
Dragonjek chapter 6 . 1/6
And thus I hurl headcanon at the story.
FamousFox89 aka the black Crow chapter 6 . 12/9/2015
That was a wild ride! Love it! Problem is...now I have to look into your other Storys as well :D
Zam138 chapter 6 . 11/12/2015
GFD I'm sitting in bed, at night, alone, in the dark, reading all of this, and now I have a nightlight. Good job making me terrified.
Blazingkill chapter 6 . 11/11/2015
Great story absolutely love it! Would have liked another chapter with all the potential you left there at the end but meh good enough for me!
navydivea chapter 6 . 11/1/2015
Enjoyed this story very much. Excellent work.
demon edge chapter 6 . 10/28/2015
When I decided to binge read all of GB's works this was not what I was expecting. Don't read this while alone.
freakingouttoad chapter 6 . 10/7/2015
Absolutely amazing. The POV switches were well done, the slender man lore was fit well into evangelion, and Shinji definitely felt like a long time survivor of slender man's hunt.
Dazzle chapter 6 . 8/17/2015
This is amazing. Cheers!
AlsoSprachOdin chapter 6 . 8/8/2015
Great story. Thanks. Um. I'm particularly intrigued at Rei's "character development", kinda wish there'd be more on that, but it's probably fine this way.
The multiple POVs were handled very well, poor Touji, poor Hikari, poor dumb Kensuke, etc... Stonecold Gendo, ditto Fujutsuki, brilliantly complicated Ritsuko - how the hell do they sleep at night knowing what's out there?
Looking in the fridge, I wonder what happened to the many nameless Section 2 agents, if they ever found an understanding with their Major or fins in the water.
Fukken saved.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 7/3/2015
Its interesting to see the usage of the Slender Man internet myth on here. To see it is entertaining. And even wit the sound effect described its unclear if he's dead.