Reviews for Don't Look
nantou chapter 6 . 7/3
soggy noodle chapter 6 . 5/22
Second time reading this and second time loving it.

It is rather short with only coming it at six chapters and barely more than fifty thousand words but it is still such a filling tale.

It saddens me that this author, for whatever reason, has ceased activity as he is such a fine storyteller.
Damn.

When its body vanished and Shinji started to look down and move the knife I thought he'd kill himself. It would have been an edgy/artsy grimdarkish ending.

When he didn't it was better.

I do think you could have made it better by leaving slender man dead but giving the impression it wasn't over then having Rri be its successor - that would have been creepy af.
The Sinful chapter 6 . 4/25
That is honestly the most fucked up relationship I've ever seen. Not due to their respective ages either. That's hardly worth noting to me.
soggy noodle chapter 6 . 4/10
Beautiful and terrifying. Such a satisfying read.
Takao-kun chapter 6 . 2/9
You know I only just found this from a list of the greatest and complete fanfic discussion over on Sufficient Velocity under the tab:

The Best Damn Fics You've Ever Read

I love this fanfiction so much, wish I had found it sooner! I have always yearned for more Misato/Shinji pairings, they both need someone to take care of them and they actually respect one another. Misato for most of the damn series seems to be the only one that ever gives a damn about Shinji in the first place.

I hate Asuka with a passion for how she treats Shinji and Rei is too little too late for her turn about from the Commander's Pet. The other females just don't seem to get how damaged and broken Shinji really is.

Gabriel Blessing I wish I could send you a PM of how much I love this story, but it seems you blocked yours. Thank you so very much for write such a well done story.
Krieg118 chapter 6 . 2/6
Well, this story was creepy as fuck. But I liked it. It was understated and not over the top. I always saw the Slender Man mythos as being a modern reiteration of H.P. Lovecraft's The King In Yellow and this hit all the right points.
Kobic chapter 4 . 11/14/2016
...Wow this is absolutely terrifying...
Tarix chapter 6 . 7/22/2016
Intense story, but really interesting to read.
X59 chapter 6 . 6/18/2016
Brilliant and disturbingly done. The Slender Man always creeped me out and you made him definitely lived up to it's creepiness.

Asuka seeing the Slender Man and not realizing the danger is not only worrying but sadly expected and Kaji not taking the threat seriously...will come back to haunt him, in my mind. Gendo obsession with the scenario and dismissing Slender Man fits with his single mindedness and absolute belief that he has control of the situation.

Lastly the Rei scene confused me a bit. So has she been infected with the Slender Man or is that her own way of dealing with the traumatic experience?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
interesting
jboy44 chapter 5 . 1/6/2016
pleases do a sequel I want to see asuka get murdered by slenderman.
Dragonjek chapter 5 . 1/6/2016
Whoops. Hadn't meant to post that tiny response "and thus I hurl headcanon at the story". Doesn't say much...

So, the spiritual aspects of Slenderman have clung to Rei (or she picked them up on her own-she's hardly human herself, after all). If she did decide to play Slendy's "game", there'd certainly be little to stop her-she's borderline emotionless herself, and considering that Instrumentality would compose of the collective consciousnesses of all humanity both dead and alive, I doubt that even the tiny amount of emotion and morality left to her would care much about the lives of her playmates.

But I don't think she will-if only because Rei actually does have both human and Angel logic, and isn't a being of pure... "response" like Slenderman. But I can definitely see her getting a crueler streak, and it looks like that is going to be picked up by the Dummy Plugs. I would be worried that the Slenderman has actually managed to infiltrate the Evas somehow... but Slenderman is afraid of Eva. Considering how little physical damage matters to it, I don't think it's because of their ability to crush him like a grape.

I bet that makes Shinji feel a lot more comfortable in the cockpit.
Dragonjek chapter 6 . 1/6/2016
And thus I hurl headcanon at the story.
FamousFox89 aka the black Crow chapter 6 . 12/9/2015
That was a wild ride! Love it! Problem is...now I have to look into your other Storys as well :D