Reviews for Vampiric Viper
KhaalidaNyx chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Awesome
jmc666 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Very nice beginning. Can really see this as a good start for a cross over for maybe Hellsing, Dresden Files, Castlevania, or even Devil May Cry.

Really looking forward to the next chapters.
Deathnoteuser chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Haha! You really like to use Rose Potter don't you? Can't blame you, she's a great character. Hope you have as much fun writing these as much as I have reading them.
Dairegh chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I do indeed like this intro. It has potential. : )
kapuis chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
Olivia, I like the fic on Law and Order.
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
X-Men and any sexy lady!
Mystique!
Emma Frost ;) (Yes, I read that you have it planned, but still...)
Phoenix/Jean
Storm
In order of preference.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Very unique :)
This is the truth:
/"Since I know your education in the subject of defense has been spotty at best, allow me to enlighten you,"/

Voldemort had a wicked plan, I like how he sabotaged himself.
I will say that everything moved too fast for me to feel the build of any tension, you could have drawn that out for affect. But it was amusing at this pace.

Narcissa is a beautiful first meal. Too bad Viper couldn't feast off the recently deceased, as there were hundreds to choose from.

I'm a little unsure (probably the tired) if Viper can or can't do magic...She was able to use the runes, and her blood is the most magical, but I don't know about magic in its HP sense?

I like how the drinking gives the pleasure to the vic.

I hope that Viper finds herself eventually getting a bad-ass bad-guy woman to capture her and sneak away her Achilles heal of the drink. Then try to control (and seduce of course!) her through blood. What can I say, I like some dark antagonistic femslash and vampires really bring that out in me.

Well, thanks for writing and I am interested to see where you take this!
ptl4ever419 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Love it!
shugokage chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Xmen storm!
Kmon13 chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
I'd go with Mystique because she'll need someone to watch her back, Storm won't trust her after Dracula tried making a bride out of the Wind Rider more than once, As for the SWAT Kats and Voyager ones It wouldn't work out.

However the Law and Order SVU one has potential especially if she uses her new talents for the police force dealing with things normal cops can't like Death Eater fugitives that Hit-Wizards can't deal with.

But that just an idea...
BookLover2401 chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Please Update Soon.
mkeeg91 chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
I don't know if you've ever heard of this series, but in one Marvel X-men sub-series Storm is turned into a Vampire. Kitty tries to free or kill her, but is captured and turned into her slave. Eventually Kitty is turned and somehow (haven't read it myself just the summary) Storm is turned normal... Kitty is not.

Eventually Kitty (the Vampire) becomes the Black Queen of Hellfire.

Not sure what happens from there, but if you wanted to use any of that, just look up more info related on Google or something.

Hope this helps if you decide to use Storm (or Mystique) or even Kitty somehow
mkeeg91 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
This is actually a really sweet idea!

Not sure if you're a Skyrim/Dawnguard fan, but this could definitely lead up to that.

Or make it your own ;) and have Vi become the next Dracula...

hope you keep writing this one!
Sage1988 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
This is an excellent start to a story
matthew.hunter.40 chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
I have to vote for Xmen-Storm. that world would give her a reference point of things that are beyond normal, and storm Mystique for first, because she is still the "good girl" in her own mind. :) love all your stories
77 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »