Reviews for Vampiric Viper
matthew.hunter.40 chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
I have to vote for Xmen-Storm. that world would give her a reference point of things that are beyond normal, and storm Mystique for first, because she is still the "good girl" in her own mind. :) love all your stories
D3tectiveCain chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
x-men storm or mystique
Blue Coronna chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Another great storie! I love your work.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
honestly the only crossover idea i don't like is the law and order one.
DonPJuan chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
eh as far as the pairings and stuff go that's totally up to you, hell I won't even bother you by asking stupid questions and such or asking for updates left and right. Though I will ask for one thing and that is for you to keep up with the great work.
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Hope to see the series you will make!

Was Narcissa turned? If yes ViCissy! PLEASE! your femHarry stories are always interesting!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
what happens s next to potter now as a vampire.
Eve chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
This is a very good start nice that you used a short story tonbegin a series instead ilof having re state it
meow114 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
awesome start, i hope that viper has become like alcuard from hellsing with the magic of over 600 people in her change, plz update/sequal asap XD
killroy225 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
now where is the rest of this? and will she have powers like alucard from hellsing? update/make a sequel soon!
bookmaster4321 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
You know this seems like a very good introduction to a Harry Potter and Hellsing crossover.
spokojnyj chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
After my review of Poisoned Heart, I'll just make one remark.

I feel your never empty flask is a very cheap and unnecessary gimmick. If you want the blood problem to be resolved easily, there are much better ways.

This just brings up the usual problems in our interpretations of magical theory concerning the permanence of magical spells and their results, and their consequences for the essence of the object (is a pig transfigured from a table a pig or a table, how long does the transfiguration last, and is it digestible? Higher theory includes: does it have a soul then?) Permanent conjuration is even more problematic since it transfigures something from nothing, which has even less nutritional value or physical stability than wood.

In the end, "it's magic" is a possible answer, but making permanent magical effects possible raises problems in the HP universe, easily exemplified with: why are the Weasleys (or any poor Wizard) then struggling?

It just takes too much trouble to make all that fit and explain everything away, while there are better options available, like expansion charms (which is "just" some spatial tampering) and making sure she doesn't run out, which at least makes it a ibit/i of trouble however small it is, instead of the cheap way out you have now.
gaara king of the sand chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
it's not a bad idea tho sad but a good story tho i can't see a story being made but i like to see were you plan and take the story well till next message bye
MzBellezza chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
are you going to continue this it would be a good crossover story maybe with twilight or something will you continue?
DoggyPaddle chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Seems like a interesting start to a series of stories not sure if what type of stories they will be out in HP world without the HP cast. Possible crossovers? Hope to see this continued sometime.
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »