Reviews for Vampiric Viper
MzBellezza chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
are you going to continue this it would be a good crossover story maybe with twilight or something will you continue?
DoggyPaddle chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Seems like a interesting start to a series of stories not sure if what type of stories they will be out in HP world without the HP cast. Possible crossovers? Hope to see this continued sometime.
HorusRa chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This story has so many plot deviations that you could write them as separate stories and crossovers like
Viper / Naruto in wich NAruto became a Hanyou with vampiric ppowers after been bitten by Rose after a Withdraw sindrome, and the like
ArchAngelGundam chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
A promising start. Looking forward to more.
Keep up the good work.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
interesting I know I'd like to see more. as always keep up the good work
Kythorian chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
First and foremost...the Potters in this story must have truly hated their child, to name her Viper...If you wanted a V name so you could have alliteration with Vampiric, why not go with Violet? That even continues the Evans flower names thing, and isn't a horrifying name.

Now...For the story itself, it sounds interesting. I like the method of killing Voldemort. I have seen them work out some method of draining his magic and killing him that way, but never by making Harry a vampire...certainly not by having Voldemort do it. So that was pretty good. And there could be some interesting things done with Rose(i refuse to call her Viper...) exploring the rest of the world. Were you thinking of doing various crossovers as she explores the world, or original story?
solitare chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I wonder how interesting a cross with Buffy the Vampire Slayer would be? Viper is probably better for Buffy than Angel.
Pendragon177 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Neat. I like the idea of having a starting point but then various potential ways to expand on it in different directions.

Looking forward to the stories beyond the prologue.
skywiseskychan chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Its a fine start, though you may need to be careful about an overpowered Rose/Viper vampire around others.

Also there's no need for her to be able to use 'blood runes' and in fact it may be better if it was dumbledore or others who created the everfilled flask for her because then it's safety can be a stronger plot point.

I've just seen so many good ideas ruined by overpowered characters that while I love this introduction I would sugest that you be cautious with the end state you have for Viper/Rose. Poor Voldemort... but a good vengance plan.
shugokage chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Wow amazing story idea I do hope you will continue this on in some way in the future because I would love to read more!
gundamxmeister chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I like this fic please continue. I hope you make a cross over with other series.
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Really neat idea here. And I can't wait to see just where she goes. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
FunnyGinger08 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Excellent story, as always, although kind of sad that she didn't become a monster. When it comes to vampires, werewolves, etc. I just prefer the old style where their monsters. But once again, excellent one-shot.
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I'm very curious what you mean by ;different places'. It can't just mean she's going to travel the world, so she'll have to end up with some adventures. I presume that would mean crossovers with any of a variety of series - anything where her new abilities would be welcome. She'd work well as part of a Stargate crossover, the shear speed she should be capable of would make even the best shot in three galaxies unlikely to hit their mark. She'd work great with the Avengers or just about any comic book hero; I'd love to see how her strength matches up against either Superman or the Hulk. If she somehow breached the dimensional barriers between worlds she could make herself at home in any number of anime scenarios.

The magic of 16 Veela should ensure she's a close match for Aphrodite in looks and sex appeal. The magic of most of 700 witches, wizards, and werewolves should make her senses better than Wolverine's, her speed should be on par with the Flash, agility to make Spider-Man hang up his tights, and strength torival Superman and the Hulk. Her exact stats are in question, but all would be beyond what even many millenia old vampires might expectg to have. Her invulnerability to the standard weaknesses of her kind and the ability to heal at incredible speeds, not to mention just how unlikely it is that most anything would be able to easily injure her in the first place, makes Viper Rose Potter a character I look forward to seeing you explore.
Silently Watches chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Terrific, as usual. I have to say, even though I wait anxiously for your updates to "White Owl", "Wizard Thief", and "True Darkness", you now have me very curious as to where Viper will travel to first.

Silently Watches out.