Reviews for The Mercenary and The little Girl That could
Hoss chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
You shouldn't put so much information relevant to the story into your little intro thing, it comes off as lazy.
Spreading-Love chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
Great chapter! Sorry I didn't review the last chapter I was lazy xD haha I love piers haha and how Avery gets annoyed just by his presence lol I squealed a little when Jake came in! He's such a BAMF lol ohhhhh and Avery should end up with Jake ;D TeamMuller! Even though I like piers Jake is awesome! Anyways keep up the great work!

Update Soon!
Emeraldphotos chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
Very funny! HAHAH, Piers got shot in the ass! That's cute! Love this! Please continue! I so can't wait for what you have for this story!
FYI chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Just so ya know, you are what the internet refers to as troll bait, with the way you carry on about people flaming you others will see it and flame you simply because you obviously take it to heart, they will flame you purely to get a reaction.
Do yourself a favor and if someone flames you ignore it, delete the review and/or block them and don't make remarks about it in every post like this or you will just attract more trolls, I'm just saying.
Spreading-Love chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
I giggled when I saw it was piers! XD loving your story! Can't wait to see Jake come in :) ohh also liking our character Avery. Eh don't listen to those flamers, your doing a great job :D update soon!

Btw I don't think it's going to fast buuuuttttt I wish the chapter was longer ;D
Emeraldphotos chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Holy... PIERS! I'm so happy what you have done with this so far and I so look forward to the next update! Please, Please, Please, update soon! This is an amazing story! 3 :) Great job!
Emeraldphotos chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Very good so far! I so can't wait till jake shows up! Even giving the USB drive to the B.S.A.A! Are u thinking of adding piers in here? Even for a split second? That would be awesome! Either way, I like how this is going so far! Please continue!