Reviews for Stitches
Tenma Kirin chapter 3 . 4/9/2021
Continue, pls!
JustDusty chapter 1 . 2/4/2021
What the hell is he feeding Assassin if there's no energy source in his body?
Jake2094 chapter 3 . 4/1/2020
so did you give up writing dude. I've read this and your bleach x FoZ crossover and both were good. sad to me that you didn't continue them, but I don't expect you to at this point, 9 and 7 years respectively.

you were a good writer man. hope you found your joy in life, but idk when you last updated your profile was.
cheekiserval chapter 3 . 11/9/2019
Very intriguing. Gonna follow your work my dude
Wrath of The Sun Deity chapter 3 . 9/2/2019
I don't think I quiet recognize this assasin.
ArmoredEnd chapter 3 . 5/27/2019
Is very good. Everyone seems to be in character. I wish you would update again, the story deserves to be continued.
Lifelessman chapter 2 . 3/5/2019
Good Work...! 2
Lifelessman chapter 1 . 3/5/2019
Good Work...! 1
Mangoose chapter 3 . 12/4/2018
Yet another treasure. I'm happy I found this story but I'm saddened by the fact that it's so short. It could've been so much more.
nicholas.souddress chapter 3 . 5/6/2018
Yo, if you ever get back to this, know that I LOVE THE PRETTY LITTLE PSYCHO.
Furthermore I love how she calls Ichigo father and I especially love how she always says "father is father."
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2018
Really fucking RETARDED
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2018
Come on man! Just by looking at your favorite stories proves that you are still active on this site even if only as a reader. Your stories are some of the better ones I've read on this site and for you to have abandoned them for so many years is a true shame. Both on you as a person and your work ethic as a writer.
Rawrking chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
Garbage
SilentXD7 chapter 3 . 10/24/2017
Interesting story. I hope you continue with the series in the future and I see great potential in this story. If there are going to be pairings in this story then I honestly hope there won't be any ichihime in this story since I'm getting sick of tired of Ichigo paired with the same girls when reading a crossover fanfiction plus I want something unique.
Syafiq chapter 3 . 7/20/2017
pls let there be another chapter