Reviews for take my yoke upon you
heavensentskysky chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
This is really good :)
Escha chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
yep, he always has rick's back.
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
That was brilliantly done and completely in character; I really enjoyed it.
StarvingScriptWriter chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Phenomenal! I loved this! Daryl truly sees Rick here... and we all wanted someone to do just that! I love the voice this is written in, too. You've captured Daryl's inflection and tone perfectly. Fantastically done! Great read! SSW
Nana56 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I really, really like this! I love these two men and their unnamed friendship. Love the way Daryl does so much to help the group and care for the others without making a big deal about it or anything. Both of them are really good guys and no matter if Rick trusts it to be fact or not, Daryl does have Rick's back.

Not too much longer to go, now and we'll have them back. :D

Nicely done.
svlpjes16 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Wow, great story! I really , really liked it, and it is probably one of my favorite Walking Dead fics I've read. Seriously, great job! I really like your writing style, and I think you did a great job portraying both Rick and Daryl!
TENNIS-w-GUITARS chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I loved the end of it, actually i loved all of it :) You did a really good job here and i just love daryl so much- you did him justice.
eight 0f hearts chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I loved it! Great Daryl voice and speculation into their relationship. I could imagine it all happening in front of me! :) A very enjoyable read.
Emily chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I love your story. There needs to be more friendship stories between these two. They are my two favorite characters.
Eliza Beck chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Hey there. I really enjoyed this one. I'm a huge fan of the intricacies of Daryl's character and i really appreciated how you went out the relationship between Daryl and Rick. It really does capture the tensions of Season Three and the new found friendship between the two. I really do hope that you write a Walkers Story because I enjoy your style and representation of characters, thus far.

Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
ohhhh... That was so intense. I really like the last paragraph the best. I think yuo have captured the tensions between the group perfectly and I like how you have described the "friendship" of Rick and Daryl. "Rick don't trust anyone with his back, not anymore. But he'll trust Daryl at it, knowing he'll get woke the instant anything happens." -best two lines of the whole story. It fits seemlessly with "Seed" and the dynamic of the group in Season 3. This has officially become canon for the Winter for me. -Ali R.
MarionArnold chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Loved that - the language from Daryl's point of view was great.
everfaraway chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
very nice I like
Mistress of the Knight chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Loved it. If ever there was someone who would appreciate what Rick does for them it's Daryl. Liked your 'voice' for him. Would love a full blown Walkers story from you if the plot bunny strickes as your plots are always so good.