Reviews for Flower Festival
AngelsBeast chapter 1 . 2/21
that was awesome!
Goddess of the Multiverses chapter 1 . 1/3
Mhm, I don't know how I ever missed this little beauty when going through your stories. Lucky me I came across it on one of my nicercy story binges.
As always, absolutely loved it. Poseidon was ass-ish, but Hades and Persephone made up for that with their absolute amazingness. And, of course, Percy was great. It's lovely that his first escape plan is to run away to the underworld. Nico was amazing as well, but that's obvious.
The smut too...ah, it was fantastic.
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Good gv
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Yep, Nicercy is my OTP. No doubt about that now! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
"...pondered the tightness hard." ?

Um... what?
Wolf154657 chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
I love NERCY!
Elements1999 chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
AWWWWWW and the lived as happily ever after as demigods can get :) I LOVED IT!
Loving Healer chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I've actually read a lot of your Nicercy fanfics but I've never reviewed them. I am!
You're fanfics are absolutely a-ma-zing! I love them ao so much and I hope you continute typing for your fans! The humor and the love and the smut and the two couples "dancing around each other" is typed so well and I just can't! And I love how Annabeth is so supportive about Nico and Percy together it's just so sweet and nice I love it!
So...continue your lovely work just the way it is! Thanks for always typing for your fans!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
I LOVE the ending I
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
.YOU ! This was incredible ! so hot and sexy, I mean, a blowjob underwater, sex while shadow traveling ? Just wow ! I also like the ending ! But Poséidon is a bit mean obsessed in there...
DoNotDistract chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Don't worry I'm already in your church of Nicery 3
dragon fier 20 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Okay that was adorable. :D I loved it! Nicery is def my fav couple. It was amazing!
SeaXGhost ftw chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Aww That is soo cute w *squeals*
Lovegranted chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
hahahaha, I love the Sailor Moon reference xD seriously one of my favs... and Disney of course... haha, so cute!