Reviews for Flower Festival
"...pondered the tightness hard." ?

Um... what?
Wolf154657 chapter 1 . 4/17
I love NERCY!
Elements1999 chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
AWWWWWW and the lived as happily ever after as demigods can get :) I LOVED IT!
Loving Healer chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I've actually read a lot of your Nicercy fanfics but I've never reviewed them. But...now I am!
You're fanfics are absolutely a-ma-zing! I love them ao so much and I hope you continute typing for your fans! The humor and the love and the smut and the two couples "dancing around each other" is typed so well and I just can't! And I love how Annabeth is so supportive about Nico and Percy together it's just so sweet and nice I love it!
So...continue your lovely work just the way it is! Thanks for always typing for your fans!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
I LOVE the ending I
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
.YOU ! This was incredible ! so hot and sexy, I mean, a blowjob underwater, sex while shadow traveling ? Just wow ! I also like the ending ! But Poséidon is a bit mean obsessed in there...
DoNotDistract chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Don't worry I'm already in your church of Nicery 3
dragon fier 20 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Okay that was adorable. :D I loved it! Nicery is def my fav couple. It was amazing!
SeaXGhost ftw chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Aww That is soo cute w *squeals*
Lovegranted chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
hahahaha, I love the Sailor Moon reference xD seriously one of my favs... and Disney of course... haha, so cute!
bookgirl111 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
that's not true i love your Nico/Percy pairing! i've been going through you'r list and adding them allllllll day! and this is the First time i've even read anything for this book series! period and you made me fall in love with them! please make more
CommanderLibra chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
lol Nico needs his morning sex
Kingprochan chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Ah, so that's how they do it while shadow-traveling. (*nods*) - w -

"Good idea. Good night, my princess."

"Stop calling me that or I may not feel in the mood for morning sex tomorrow."

"Now you're being cruel, Perce."

I'll admit that I laughed at that part. xD

/Metallic/
xanyxhi chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
** You don't have to "persuade" me into your Church of Nicercy-Awesomeness. If I were to be Riordan, that would be the main, OFFICIAL pairing **, but alas, since I'm not, I can only dream XD

"So this little chain-reaction led to the most awkward field trip in the history of field trips" Da-a-a-amn that would have been hilarious to watch XD

""You lot look like the oddest school trip ever. Or the biggest, most incestuous patch-work-family, even rivaling the Cullens", commented a voice behind the daughter of Athena."
You killed me with that phrase, even rivaling? Ha! The Cullens are nothing when compared to the Greeks and Romans. (No offense to anyone)

I loved the fact how Nico kept calling Percy his "Princess". I found the fact that he was scared of "Corpse Bride" funny.
I don't think I have ever said this, but I love your "Nicercy" stories **, please, please! (sounding desperate) don't stop! T-T

And thank you! For such awesome story!
Drown The Ants chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
... I love it. I always have been such a big fan of your stories (there are amazing I tell you)

Never stop writing 3