Reviews for Wild Things
guest chapter 8 . 6/19
UPDATE! Please!
YuriyIvanov chapter 8 . 11/19/2014
Love the story. I don't know if you are planning to keep writing it but I really do hope so because its really amezing and I just really really wish to see where it is going and how this is going to turn out for them.
Dax chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
Please continue?
InsaneCatMaliku chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
Please, more?
nn chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
It's soon a year ago since you last updated. Are you ever going to continue this...?
Anon chapter 8 . 2/27/2014
Please, please continue!
Nana chapter 8 . 10/17/2013
I can't begin to tell how much I love this fanfic and I am not usually into antros. The characterization is great, the plot has twists and turns, and your writing is great. I really hope that you continue. I really love it. You are talented and this is a great story. It gives me so many feels and has me waiting for more. Any negative comments are from Debbie downers or people who don't appreciate plot twists and unhappy circumstances. That is what makes the story interesting and realistic so I really appreciate it. The sad parts make the happy parts feel more special. Keep up the amazing work! You have a lot of fans.
Anony chapter 7 . 9/3/2013
This fanfic is so amazing. I really hope you continue.
InsaneCatMaliku chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
Update sooooon? :D 3 Sorry, I just CAN'T wait 3
Guest chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
Update? Update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update. Pleeeeeeaaaaaassssseeee?
InsaneCatMaliku chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I need new chapter soon, hnnnnggg3
laura393 chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
It was awesome, i loved the scene with Bakura and Amir just as much as the last part
Guest chapter 8 . 7/20/2013
Nicely done!
Channn chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
More please! 3 I love this!
Maliku-chan chapter 1 . 6/25/2013