Reviews for Shift to Reality
Albionia chapter 4 . 1/31
More, more more please! This is extremely good.
kelwin chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
very good.
Mekare184 chapter 4 . 2/7/2009
What? WHAT? You killed him! If I had known it would end like this...

Poor Sirius! I really don't want to know what he will do when he wakes up and finds out.

Apart from that, good story. I like the idea, who wouldn't want to try a spell like this?
baby chaos chapter 4 . 11/30/2004
is it done? or have you just abandoned the story? either way, its really good. if its not done, im hoping that you didn't abandon it and that you just havent had time to update it in...two years. wishful thinking.
sami1010220 chapter 4 . 4/28/2004
no! you can't leave it there. how can you just give up? that's it,, if you don't update in two days, i'm gonna email you demanding the rest of the story!
Talons chapter 4 . 2/20/2004
please write more
this is so upsetting
please email me
when you update
laura
GabrielaHP chapter 4 . 3/30/2003
Wow..this is so sad..please continue..I want to see waht Harry will be like after coming out of his dream world.
Phoenix Darkwing chapter 4 . 1/14/2003
Dear stormy,

you made me cry! my god, please please please write more! words cannot describe the depths of your genius; the spalshes of emotion in this made me want to go in and grab harry. please write more!
ShelaghC chapter 3 . 11/22/2002
Okay, since I can't nag via a second review on the fourth chapter, I'll try this instead.

When *will* you update this story?

Drop the Biker Mike from Mars and Ninja Turtles and *please* finish this story!

It's terrific and I'd love to see what's coming next!
Dark Luna Angel chapter 4 . 8/17/2002
Aw...poor Harry. Write more ASAP! This is a great story, lol! :)
ShelaghC chapter 4 . 8/16/2002
Good god girl! This was a terrific beginning!

Angst, plot, characterizations - all are wonderful!

My only nitpick would be to suggest you get a Brit-picker to help with some of the terminology and colloquialisms.

One other suggestion is to find a way to give the dream characters some sort of visual "voice" in the parts of the story where there's only dialogue. Italics, bold face, different font or something.

I was left trying to figure out how many different people were there which distracted me from what they were saying.

Just a suggestion of course.

But for heaven's sake, WRITE MORE ON THIS!
Mihoshe chapter 4 . 8/6/2002
Update! I love this story! Would it be alright if I posted it on my site ilovehpfanfics20 ? I would give you all the credit. Email me the answer at
WillowGyrl29 chapter 4 . 7/31/2002
this is really good!
Eaiva le Fay chapter 4 . 7/24/2002
That was so sweet! But it was sooo sad too! Will Harry hate Serius now? Please update soon!

PLW,

Bryt
Wrastrix chapter 4 . 7/23/2002
Hi,

This is a great story. Have you ever watced the 1986 movie, Labyrinth?

Part of the story sounds like that.

It's a brilliant fic! Tell me when you write the next chapter...