Reviews for The Silver Egg
Dragon of Ying and Yang chapter 6 . 6/26/2010
Is there a sequel?
MechaUltimaZero chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
Oh hell yeah once again! I'm only familiar with Kokuwamon in the Digital Card Battle video game, but he's always been one of my best rookies (matter of fact, the only Rookies I've ever had better luck with than Kokuwamon are Veemon and Armadillomon).

I can't wait to see what his Champion and Ultimate forms will be! (Although I think that Megadramon or Gigadramon would be good for the Ultimate, while Mekanorimon or Guardromon would be an appropriate Champion).
MechaUltimaZero chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
So let me get this straight. Joe's brother is a DigiDestined, and his partner is Machinedramon? That's so...

BADASS! HELL YEAH, THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME!

...

Sorry, I kind of got carried away there, but the point is that this is an extraordinarily good story, and I can't help myself when that happens.
Griff4823 chapter 6 . 6/2/2009
That was a really good story, though I wished it was longer. I have to say, you excel at characters, and I'm really impressed by this. Incidentally, Machinedramon was always a favourite character, so that was also a high point. Very good job.
tlg chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
This is great. I've read at least ten times. who would have though machinedramon would be a good guy? If you could, would you make a sequal for season 2? this is one of the best stories i've ever read. I'd put in up with kenji kotaru's Mugen E! series. Pity he deleted them they were the best. I wish you many more stories and a long friutiful happy life. I've found little errors, and most of them minor.
Yami Vizzini chapter 6 . 9/27/2005
I don't think I've ever seen another story that redeems two of the Dark Masters (the closest is Neverwhere: Chaos Mode's "The Absent Years", which reveals one of the 02 Digimon, I won't say which, to be a reborn and repentant DM). So in this universe Apocalymon did not create Piedmon and the others? Eh, it was an exciting (if long) read.
Dragonqueen chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Wow, you really have a talent for writing! I mean seriously, You're my favorite author (most of my fav fanfic writers are women-No dice!) The Silver Egg was the 1st of your fanfics I read (in 2002) and now I'm pretty much hooked on them (the Digimon fics). I liked how you depicted Puppetmon and Machinedramon in this one. All the characters' actions, opinions, and such are just what you'd expect, not to mention PERFECTLY DONE. I also like the fact that you give your Original Characters a dose of the real things (emotions and personality), insuring that they don't end up like just another bunch of air-headed Mary/Gary Sues. -You should seriously consider publishing some of your own stuff cuz it would sell like hotcakes! Absolutely LOVE your fics, could you please write a Transformers or Beast Wars Fanfic? I'd appreciate it. Ciao!
proguy chapter 6 . 6/19/2004
Like I said, this was the second time that I've read this. All in all, I can't say that this was a bad story. In fact, this was probably one of the best that I've ever read.

Great ending, I think it played out better than the actual ending for the anime. The true sign of a good ending though, is what the reader feels after it is done. He/She should be glad that it's over, but sad or angry at the same time. Like remembering a fond memory or waking from a good dream. That is the fealing that I got all through the noval.

There is one problem though that I noticed, you skimped out on Piedmon's deletion. I would have liked to have known exactly what happened to him and, well, seen the reveng wrought on him.

I would ask for a sequal, but I've already read your bio and it would prove to be a wast of time. Good job, keep up the good work.
Trinity Dragon chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
OK, to be perfectly honest, I've already read the story (It was the subject of a book report). I love the story, full of twists and humer. (I love the "land of living puns" bit, great).
OmnicromXR chapter 6 . 11/15/2003
This is so much better than the real 01 its ridiculous. Ties up ALL of the plot, adds A LOT of depth to the characters, and gives a little forewarning to Apocalymon. Also finally gives Shuu a decent role in something we can see(Cough audio CD cough cough). I also enjoyed you giving some characteristics to even the villains.
Ai Yuukan chapter 6 . 9/8/2003
very good! i like very much! _ i don't really remember much about digimon.. but i remember the third season very vividly. this brought back the memories of the first season very well. thank you! i really do think you should rewrite digimon as well. thanks for a wonderful story!
heath 999 chapter 6 . 7/2/2003
Wonderful! That was just a wonderful story! I loved it!
Bad Habits chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
I know this story is already completed, but I just had to comment before I read the rest of it.

It's really good so far, even if it's only the first chapter. I really like how you're using Machine Dramon as Jim's partner.
tremor3258 chapter 6 . 8/20/2002
Silver Egg has, sadly, at last ended. A very, very interesting retake on the final portion of Adventures 01, with the characters being clearly who you remember, with the style being just perfect. Wonderfully done, and though the story is a bit more complex (and introduces and ties the loose ends of the Dark Master saga together better), it still retains the original message.

Congratulations on a job well done.
VampireNaomi chapter 6 . 8/20/2002
Aww... I loved the ending, what happened to Apocalymon! I always felt so sorry for him and now someone wrote him a happy ending. You rock! And thanks for writing about Puppetmon like that. He rocks too, you know.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »