Reviews for The Seldom Seen
Guest chapter 38 . 7/30/2013
Very funny! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Jubalii chapter 9 . 7/26/2013
Juju is stalking you for inspiration.

my guess is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
Turtles count if off
Enige-Iets chapter 38 . 7/4/2013
You must write more... This is unfinished!
On a more general note, these one-shots are wonderful and I think you write very well. Alas there is no more of it, but you may be persuading me to begin writing for this fandom... See if I can raise the general quality level a little higher...
Anyway, I thought I would drop a quick note, but now I must dash, my own fandom calls and waits with open, sagging maws that (apparently) must be fed.
Toodle-pip!
martian-general-bookworm chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
are they watching evil dead?
SacredRoseDream chapter 38 . 5/19/2013
I am absolutely loving this! A delicious combination of humorous, salacious, fluffy, and romantic, these "snippets" create a entertaining montage of what Seras and Alucard's lives may look like beyond the manga/anime.
While some are quite silly, other works are wonderfully warm, and others yet are filled with well-drawn out sexual tension, but all are delightful.

I look forward to more of your work. You have a gift for writing, and a particular talent for creating dialogue and characterization. Somehow you have found a balance between man and monster that is utterly fitting.
HopeEternity17 chapter 38 . 5/10/2013
WHEN ARE YOU UPDATING AGAINNN? D:

I've been waiting FOREVER! :c
iamthewerepire chapter 38 . 5/8/2013
Labryinth plus Hellsing?! YES PLEASE! Please update soon! GAH! Love everything you write! Haha xD
AngelaMay234 chapter 9 . 4/27/2013
The Aristocats is one of my favorite movies. :)
And I love Seras in this one.
AngelaMay234 chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
I couldn't stop laughing as I read this!
flamethrowerqueen chapter 38 . 4/25/2013
I like this! Though I have to say, a rehashing of Labyrinth with the same dialogue is...a little boring. . I'm sure most Labyrinth fans can, like me, quote at least half the movie. It seems like this 'dream' is as much a response to Seras' fear of a change in their relationship as it is an Alucard the Goblin King fantasy, and I would love to see more of that reflected in both their interactions as well as the Labyrinth itself. It may be Seras' fantasy, but Alucard plays by his own rules! ;)
Sharta chapter 38 . 4/18/2013
. . ALUCARD! YOUR A BETTER JERETH THAN DAVID BOWIE! *flail* I wanna hear him sing...that...would be amazing.
bobblestheninja chapter 38 . 4/18/2013
Very nice
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 38 . 4/18/2013
Muito bem escrito, tomara que tenha mais logo, abra├žos
The Necropolis chapter 38 . 4/18/2013
Ooooooh, I wonder... Is Pip ludo? Is it Anderson? Is it... The Captain?
Wonder the Valentine brothers are at, I think I spotted either Schrodinger or the Major as the worm, I saw Zorin and I saw Integra...
Nothing Nothing tra la la! XD.
shadowanime1 chapter 38 . 4/18/2013