Reviews for The Seldom Seen
FanWarrior16 chapter 37 . 3/3
I've really enjoyed your Seldom Seen series. It caught my eye the moment I saw it, and I'm really glad that I decided to give it a try. If you update the story I'll gladly read the new additions. :)
Oh. My. Gosh.

I've been reading these chapters before bed, and this particular installment instantly became my favorite. Your writing is absolutely gorgeous, and as a fellow avid-writer and Hellsing Ultimats fanatic (I remember finishing the series in less than 24 hours and
Guest chapter 6 . 12/6/2016
I'm really liking this, I think I might even be my new favourite series as it has made me cry (not something I do very often) and laugh so hard my lungs hurt (again not setting I do very often). More please!
AmericanWildDog chapter 37 . 10/5/2016
I love Seras's dog form! A wonderful new chapter!
Skadarken-Weiz chapter 37 . 10/4/2016
Nice chapter. Not many fics show the results of the war. This was a rather neat rendition of it.
Guest chapter 38 . 7/30/2013
Very funny! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Jubalii chapter 9 . 7/26/2013
Juju is stalking you for inspiration.

my guess is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
Turtles count if off
Enige-Iets chapter 38 . 7/4/2013
You must write more... This is unfinished!
On a more general note, these one-shots are wonderful and I think you write very well. Alas there is no more of it, but you may be persuading me to begin writing for this fandom... See if I can raise the general quality level a little higher...
Anyway, I thought I would drop a quick note, but now I must dash, my own fandom calls and waits with open, sagging maws that (apparently) must be fed.
Toodle-pip!
martian-general-bookworm chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
are they watching evil dead?
SacredRoseDream chapter 38 . 5/19/2013
I am absolutely loving this! A delicious combination of humorous, salacious, fluffy, and romantic, these "snippets" create a entertaining montage of what Seras and Alucard's lives may look like beyond the manga/anime.
While some are quite silly, other works are wonderfully warm, and others yet are filled with well-drawn out sexual tension, but all are delightful.

I look forward to more of your work. You have a gift for writing, and a particular talent for creating dialogue and characterization. Somehow you have found a balance between man and monster that is utterly fitting.
HopeEternity17 chapter 38 . 5/10/2013
WHEN ARE YOU UPDATING AGAINNN? D:

I've been waiting FOREVER! :c
iamthewerepire chapter 38 . 5/8/2013
Labryinth plus Hellsing?! YES PLEASE! Please update soon! GAH! Love everything you write! Haha xD
AngelaMay234 chapter 9 . 4/27/2013
The Aristocats is one of my favorite movies. :)
And I love Seras in this one.
AngelaMay234 chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
I couldn't stop laughing as I read this!
flamethrowerqueen chapter 38 . 4/25/2013
I like this! Though I have to say, a rehashing of Labyrinth with the same dialogue is...a little boring. . I'm sure most Labyrinth fans can, like me, quote at least half the movie. It seems like this 'dream' is as much a response to Seras' fear of a change in their relationship as it is an Alucard the Goblin King fantasy, and I would love to see more of that reflected in both their interactions as well as the Labyrinth itself. It may be Seras' fantasy, but Alucard plays by his own rules! ;)