Reviews for Atlas
TehUltimateAZZHOLE chapter 20 . 1/12
Well, here's to hoping you finish Atlas up. With Echoes done and Dis Acedia on the pipeline, I sincerely hope this gets finished. This is one of your finer stories.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/8/2016
dude, have you abandoned this story? i hope you did not. its been something like...more than a fucking year since you updated this. this story is good. if you don't wanna continue it, at least donate it to someone who can continue it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
Sooooo... He's basically Lee then?
Guest chapter 20 . 10/14/2016
I am surprised. Honestly i am. Its hard to find a fanfic writer who plans ahead like ninjas...ingenious plans at that. Someone who understands politics and knows how to induce psychological warfare. Someone who understands that, throwing s-rank jutsus around you doesnt make u look powerful. Though u have some flaws, like most writers, i would be a hypocrite to point them out considering i am full of them.
You made changes that made things interesting..like how u got rid of neji's cursed seal.
Truely, i am convinced you are the first person who thought of unique and logical reasons for solving problems. You didnt hesistate to remove certain characters in order to progress the story...i think thats one of the reasons ur story has so less upvotes. Sucks to be a realist...but i will always give people like u my support.
thanx for the short story.

~velsked
Mernom chapter 20 . 9/24/2016
This story is truly interesting. You're not afraid to ditch canon, but you also use Canon elements at times. Plus, underused characters!
Mernom chapter 18 . 9/23/2016
This is one of the best, if not the best movie fic adaptations. Usually authors who include the movies in their stories are the kind that sticks to the Canon like glue, which leads to the movie chapters being just like the original. This, however, is a perfect adaptation that reflects the original enough to be an adaptation against an original arc, while having enough original elements to be interesting. Excellent chapter, keep it up!
Mernom chapter 16 . 9/23/2016
Guess that plot armor really is a non factor here... That development is definitely unusual. Let's see how Itachi deals with it. Inverting the Pain invasion like this is quite poetic. I like that idea very much. Also, I just realized that KonansealsOP. Nerf pls!
Mernom chapter 14 . 9/23/2016
Funny how both Jiraya and Itachi are planning to hatch a rescue at the same time. And how Jiraya considers Itachi a hindrance while he would help him in a heartbeat... About Hinokagetsuchi, it reminds me of a LN named 'convect of the leviathan' that has a character by the same name.
Mernom chapter 12 . 9/22/2016
This escalated quickly.
Mernom chapter 6 . 9/22/2016
So those two are done for? Guess it just wasn't their story.
Mernom chapter 5 . 9/22/2016
I was planning on reviewing after I reached the last chapter, but the pure awesomeness that is the Han was too strong.
sanjiyanunkara chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Common sense is a super-power
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
Sooo... Bat-Naruto?
San Negative chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
I just love the platypuss
gnurd chapter 9 . 7/12/2016
Liked the LFG pun either this chapter or previous. Made me laugh. Thanks for writing, I enjoy the story; despite Naruto being too powerful, he isn't too too powerful, as you amped up everyone else's power also.
1,022 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »