Reviews for Atlas
salasdaniel74 chapter 18 . 23h
It would be funny if they brought snacks during the story.

P.S. Know any fic involving Kagura or Bando? They seem interesting.
salasdaniel74 chapter 17 . 7/15
Semi-canon... A flashback?
J.E.P 1996 chapter 11 . 7/9
Damn you went for ramen... cold move bro
Arcrael chapter 4 . 7/6
I love the story you are telling here. You manage to make all the characters smart, but you don't make them infallible. As much as I love Naruto the canon at some point ceased to be about ninjas, espionage, and stratagems. It basically went the dragonball z path of having battles decided by the who has the bigger superpower. You however write the world whose leaders are ALL NINJAS as they should be. Intelligent, sneaky, people who whether they have superpowers or are a regular Joe can still be absolutely dangerous given the right tools and prep time.

I also like how you are righting danzo. He is supposed to be old friends with sarutobi but we don't witness any interaction btween them. Moreover he just comes across as a power hungry asshole in canon. You however make him seem like a normal human being, as much as someone can be in his position.
All in all well done.
Ive had to reread this story from the begining thanks to how long you took. And id do it again. The story is awesome and i love the vision you painted.
Monark chapter 1 . 6/12
Naruto who can't mold chakra... That's called rock Lee...
Dreams0fCalamity chapter 13 . 6/5
Bullshit, it's totally an atomic bomb jutsu. Lmao, anyways, I'm loving this story so far!
Markus-Antonius chapter 21 . 6/1
Had to reread everything lol took a while but I’m glad this is back!
Lanky Nathan chapter 21 . 5/24
That was SUPREMELY satisfying. You handled all of those individual fights exceptionally well! This was a marvellous read, I really enjoyed it.

P. S. Birds of 'clay' - I see what you did there and I like it
Bugabooeater13 chapter 21 . 5/21
so happy to see this updated again, i have to admit i completely forgot about this story until i got the random notification that it was updated. i thought it was a mistake at first but low and behold 2 years and another chapter i look forward to seeing what happens next.
gangui chapter 3 . 5/19
naruto has chakra you said it in the frist chapter but his tenketsu being damaged jsut don't allow him to use it to make jutsu etc.. so any draining jutsu would work futhermore shinon insect detect ppl your story got more holes than a fucking swiss cheese
gangui chapter 2 . 5/19
sleep inducing shit he would have tasted it him who fucking eat all day plz plz more logic and if you gonna do a assassin like naruto plz just try to make it realist
dogs can't be fooled by perfume even a normal dog a nin ja dog even less those math are well rly not exactly logic buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut i will say no more the things is anbu are the secret army not a aprt of they are the secret army cause i mean do you rly want to put a chunin in a mission that if ppl learn about would mean war? no futhermore more ppl know aobut something greater are the chance it will leak and finally they did not even believe in the sage of six path... soooooooo and if they did they would know about the rinnegan and they would have not let nagato go away ... cause if hiruzen know that shit danzo too even orochimaru hell Hanzo would have know
PhoenixBlaze123 chapter 21 . 5/17
Read this in one sitting. This story is insane. You've developed the characters so well and they're all reasonably powerful. Obito is fucked up, but i guess that's because of brain damage. Can't wait for Pain' s next move!
Takadoshi Uzumaki chapter 21 . 5/14