Reviews for Revisited
inteligencerles chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
This chapter... aaaaaaaaaah! The fangirling. The suspense... the fangirling!
MidnightSting chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
Ooooo you had me GOIN', I was like 'guuuuurl if he dies' xD
ZeusSlayer chapter 12 . 3/27/2013
The opening worried me, I thought Jake was DEAD! I prayed to Kratos that you don't. And you DIDN"T! Jake is alive! (dancing victoriously)

Thank you for writing up such an amazing story and I can't wait to see the rest of your work.
See you later!

ZeusSlayer
ZeusSlayer chapter 8 . 3/27/2013
They kissed! I was like :3 - X3 - XD In Barry Burton's accent: Hell yeah!
It's too bad that I am so close to the final chapter... :(
ZeusSlayer chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
Man, I was on the edge of my seat all along and the part when Sherry stepped onto Jake? Just Effing Epic.
Hope Jake get better on the next chap. ;)
ZeusSlayer chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
Oh gawd, the ending of this chap was just like ASZDWGDISPDJ! Damn, I can't wait to read the rest! :)
ZeusSlayer chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Royal couch driver? Now Wesker wouldn't like to hear that! :)
ZeusSlayer chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I regretted for not developing my love for Jake/Sherry earlier or else I would discover this fic long ago. It might be a little late but I have to say, now I understand why this fic captured the attention of many. You, sir or madam, are truly the best! Can't wait to read the rest of your work. :)
Ada Ada Wong chapter 12 . 3/6/2013
Oh my god, this was amazing. Finally an author who doesn't make Jake so ... In Jake-like. I really loved the story, and I was so happy Jill and Chris were going to FINALLY get married and Piers was going to be Chris' best man. When I was reading that part, I was in my chemistry class, and I almost bursted out crying I was so happy. Really well done, and hey, if Resident Evil 7 is really like this, I will NOT be disappointed! Thanks a bunch!
-we are dealing with the people who really rule this country. And if you don't play your cards right... "Clawshots into distance". -Ada-
Chris Redfield RE231 chapter 12 . 2/16/2013
Nice job! Keep up the good work!
Chris Redfield RE231 chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
Nice chap, job well done!
snake chapter 12 . 2/2/2013
this is the best RE story on this site. you are an amazing writer and i absolutely loved this story.
GunzerkingIdiot chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Awesome story but sherry did fight a napad in the chapter where they·re in china on of th javo could transform into one
kultkayleighofficial chapter 12 . 1/16/2013
aww i love this so much! cant wait to read more of your stuff!
kultkayleighofficial chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
omg, really on the edge of my seat here... O.o