Reviews for World's Only Consulting Cat
SmokeGetsInYourEyes chapter 7 . 8/24/2014
You made my return to civilization from the mountains just that much better :-)
Abelle chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
Hahaha! I love the part when Sherly tells John there is someone watching him and John is all oblivious to the fact that Moriarty was watching them. (Kill the pigeons Sherly) Awesome chapter again. :)
Abelle chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
Is it bad that I would love for Sherly to not resist the urge to claw Moriarty? ...Then again, Moriarty is one of my favorite characters in Sherlock...I'm torn! Love this chapter. :)
Jessicaelvenprincess chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
I don't want to smack you for that joke! I actually really want John to say that in season 4 omg. But I love this story, keep writing!
Heyheyhey chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
Sup. yOu know me and my sis! Ermigosh. I love Sherlock and everything about this story. I can't wait until the fourth season comes out.
Bye!
-Abelle and Clyn
YourFriend chapter 5 . 5/6/2014
Lol. Your WritingSherlock Endless wit.
Bravo!
BloodLily16 chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, that's rich!
K. A. Carlyle chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
Hehe, this is fun to read. Now I almost want to turn Merlin into a cat! I just don't think it will have quite the same effect. XD
K. A. Carlyle chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
I love how I start reading this and Google begins posting ads to me about Purina cat food. XD
K. A. Carlyle chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Oh, the images...haha...
MerlinPsych chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
Hmm, interesting story. I always saw Sherlock as sort of cat-like.
lizzie1250 chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
It was Mycroft
Ludost chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
Do they really? I suppose that makes me feel helpfull, Delamort. Can't say it's my default setting. Great update, and all that fan gibberish, yadda yadda. I'm screwed over that winter narrative essay, I mean, REALLY? If I could be writing fanfiction, then why would I, at any on point in time, be writing about my mothers lonely childhood and my dads lovely and boring jewish family?! Have you noticed I'm bored? And that I still have that christmas present I was SUPPOSED to give you before school ended? Well... so have I.
erunyauve chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
Looks like this review didn't post before - ffnet suddenly went wonky. Anyway, apologies if it's a duplicate.

I'm don't usually read crackfic, but 'cat' really does fit Sherlock, and your Sherlock does so look like my Figwit... . I loved the recycle bin (and John's suggestion that he undelete the solar system).

(And cats do see colour - mine have a special love for red.)
Violette1415scs chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
Oh mi gawsh! That's brilliant! :D Whens the next chapter due? I cant wait!