Reviews for Captured
Kusa chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
Hope your writers block passes soon, I was trying to think up a few ideas for you to toy with, I can send a few your way for how John gets out of there if you like.
Papercut chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
I can help with commander Feral's favroite punisment for john when he pissess the commander off: Rectal thermomiter,after john makes Feral mad cut to john rubbing his butt saying ooowww.
purpledragon6 chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Dang, hmmmmm maybe he makes allies with the Lt.?
Roller77 chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Hey, I'll help you, I'm sort of stuck on what I should do for my next story, so maybe we can work together, ok? Your first two chapters are very good, I would like this story to continue, so I'll give you some ideas, but not here, I'll give you a private message, and tell you them there, ok?
Kusa chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
Aww man, I hope you continue soon, this is getting good.
Roller77 chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
Oh boy, John is really in a mess now. At least the doctor is treating him with respect.
purpledragon6 chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
Yeah, hes screwed.
DELEON25 chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
Sarcasm... Natures natural defense against stupid. I like that it's normal and not horrible like with dark kat.
Roller77 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Bad move John, I would have surrendered to Felina and the Commander immediately. Oh well, looks like he's a lab rat now..
purpledragon6 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Screwed: A moment when u f*cked and may result in u being killed.
DELEON25 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
This is bad. But not as bad as the ending to the updated chapter of Prodigy 2. That's bad. Either way, nice start and good luck buddy.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2