Reviews for Kurisu's confession
gryffinpuff73 chapter 1 . 7/27
This is a piece of art, when is your novel coming out? You no doubt are soon to be published. I will await with baited breath
Tigerlillyth chapter 1 . 5/13
I find it sad that people like you put something like this up here... I have read the most amazing stories, I have cried and laughed and suffered with the stories Ive found here. There are so many talented people here, some of them should be authors and get the honour they deserve for their talent, because they put thought and love into their stories, they write and delete and rewrite and they put their soul into it, for the sake of creating another world in their fandom for others to share. sorry if my sentences seem too complex for you. But writing a 'fanfic' just for the sake of it, is really not worth it. If you dont really love it, dont do it. And if this was supposed to be a funny joke, well slow clap. Please think it out in future if you want to post something like this.
vivaforever597 chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Truly the most beautiful love story I've seen in an awfully long time.
Lilyfromthewoods chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
they are extremely out of charater
AppoX chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
10/10 I love how you captured the implicit undertones of the characters. This had allowed me to emotionally connect with the characters. This fanfic perfectly represented the true meaning of love, The characters feel canon. This fanfic made me think about life and the universe itself, Did Okabe really mean what he said? I sense a slight bit of sarcasm which could possibly indicate that he was using Kurisu for some other... ulterior motives. Kurisu confession really captured her character, it was so cute I even blushed.

This is the epitome of greatness, the zenith of human narrative development. The messiah among fanfics. The Living Legend. The Undying Stick, The One and Only. Pure Epicness. The Drama was really well done in this fanfic.

I've read this many times and I want to read it again because I feel like I still don't completely grasp the complex original plot this fanfic has. It had made me shed man-tears at the end :)

I hope you will update this, I really need this fanfic in my life.
chromophobe chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
what the hell. wish i can reclaim my internet bandwidth.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Kitsune Empress chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
This was trite! This must be you trolling.
Dafuq chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
*Facepalm* and dafuq.
une-fan-de-la-liturature chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I was hoping for something a bit... more? But I enjoyed a good laugh.
Leila Traumer chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I didn't like it...
Too short, it feels out of character (what's happening with Kurisu Oo) and... Well, all this "sms language"... Too bad, the title was promising :/
lemonface chapter 1 . 1/12/2013