Reviews for Kurisu's confession
AppoX chapter 1 . 4/6
10/10 I love how you captured the implicit undertones of the characters. This had allowed me to emotionally connect with the characters. This fanfic perfectly represented the true meaning of love, The characters feel canon. This fanfic made me think about life and the universe itself, Did Okabe really mean what he said? I sense a slight bit of sarcasm which could possibly indicate that he was using Kurisu for some other... ulterior motives. Kurisu confession really captured her character, it was so cute I even blushed.

This is the epitome of greatness, the zenith of human narrative development. The messiah among fanfics. The Living Legend. The Undying Stick, The One and Only. Pure Epicness. The Drama was really well done in this fanfic.

I've read this many times and I want to read it again because I feel like I still don't completely grasp the complex original plot this fanfic has. It had made me shed man-tears at the end :)

I hope you will update this, I really need this fanfic in my life.
chromophobe chapter 1 . 4/6
what the hell. wish i can reclaim my internet bandwidth.
...wow...
Tenrou Nogitsune chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
This was trite! This must be you trolling.
Dafuq chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
*Facepalm* and dafuq.
RedRosary2 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I was hoping for something a bit... more? But I enjoyed a good laugh.
Leila Traumer chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I didn't like it...
Too short, it feels out of character (what's happening with Kurisu Oo) and... Well, all this "sms language"... Too bad, the title was promising :/
lemonface chapter 1 . 1/12/2013