Reviews for Girl On Fire: Senior Year
EGW chapter 23 . 8/3/2017
NOOOOOOOOOOO DONT SAY THAT ITS NOT GOOD ITS AMAZING
Guest chapter 15 . 7/25/2017
Genius idea with all the letters
Guest chapter 12 . 7/25/2017
The Girl on Fire
Guest chapter 2 . 7/25/2017
The horst people you will over meget: The Careers
TumblrGirl chapter 23 . 1/27/2017
I hate to say this but ur a hypocrite. You said I hate when people discontinue stories, and you go do the same. Also, the way u said it was probably one of the rudest things I've heard online. And, you made a commitment but broke it. You could have at least done a short alternate ending. And lastly, just because you don't like it and think it's awful, doesn't mean everyone else that read it thinks the same. Way to let down 100s of people.
Lucia Mclean chapter 17 . 6/23/2016
OMG! Were those Percy and Annabeth!? If it is the case I'm very happy you included them in your story!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/8/2016
Wow. Says she's different and hates when writers leave like that. Then all of a sudden she does the same. No offense, but that is stupid. I really liked this fanfic and I'm disappointed that it's not continued.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO chapter 23 . 3/5/2016
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT DROP THIS STORY I KNOW ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE YOUVE BEEN ON BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Guest chapter 23 . 2/14/2016
I want you to know that you are a great writer and don't that any one tell you different. I've read a lot of fanfic's like t this and I have to admit yours my favourite. You captured they identity of Katniss and didn't make her a girly-girl.
I hope you know your awesome :-D
Guest chapter 12 . 2/14/2016
Amazing
Guest chapter 23 . 1/4/2016
NOOOOOOO
Marie chapter 23 . 11/25/2015
ITS SO NOT OKAY...THE FIRST COMMENT MADE ME THINK U WOULD DEFINATELY COMPLETED IT...!ughhh
katniss everdeen chapter 23 . 4/19/2015
I hate u so much
Abby V chapter 4 . 4/4/2015
dying with laughter when Johanna's just like "hey bitch." just OMG XD just that sounds like something my best friend would say and i'd just give her a mental slap and she would know I did it! XD
AbbyScullion chapter 23 . 3/26/2015
Noooooo! This was actually really good!