Reviews for The Witch, The Racer, and The Door
VJTB24 chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
Love the mystery in a historical romance
AleWindT chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
I feel sad because it's over? I like to read the story. It was very interesting plot. The mysteries made me the creeps. I do not imagine that Haruka would die.

Thanks for sharing your work! XD
Viento-cortante chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
OMG! that end! Haruka disappeared. Everything was creepy, but finally they were able to rest in peace. Great job! I liked the story. XDD
petiyaka chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
pretty good job!
petiyaka chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
i don't think anything can appease the revengeful and scary ghost.
Haruka is in deep shit!
Viento-cortante chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
O_O - º _ º. Wao! This story goes to my favorites. It's amazing and has a lot of mystery. I was really surprised to see Michiru taking life. I also feel sorry for the way she died. I understand that she wants revenge, but Haruka no guilt.

Great job * thumbs up *
Keeper Aki chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
Nice update! It's sad knowing that the next chapter will be the last. Still I hope I hope you make it a good and happy one. :)
AleWindT chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
Awesome! Now it turns out that Isabelle wants to go through the same hell Michiru. I hope that the blonde did not help her.
Great job! I like the touch that you give to the story.

Jo C chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
Hey! Please continue your story! is getting pretty interesting, so don't be a bad girl and continue! *-*U
petiyaka chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
pretty good job!
Keeper Aki chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
Woah! How did Michiru have a physical body?
Is it real or just like Casper, having a limited time on earth before turning back into a ghost?
AleWindT chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
This story got all the ingredients to be a great story. this is very mysterious.

Michiru full of anger by knowing your love went ahead and was happy. She took human form again? I did not understand this part.

Haruka, she seems to be the reincarnation of his ancestor. I speak from the dreams she has.

Upgrade soon XDDDDD

Lylian chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
amazing story. This story is very enigmatic and creepy.

Michiru took own life? OMG! How is that possible?

Update soon! Great job! ;D
Viento-cortante chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
God story! I'm very curious about this. You have me confused at the end.

I do not know ... Michiru understand the anger, but she wanted to kill Haru?

Who's the girl? Michiru became real? is creepy! hahahaha

I hope the next chapter.
jadedlilgirl chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
So here I am, reviewing. :D Would that be enough to motivate you? Haha. Good job. At least Michiru has two sides to her so far... the love-lorn and the vengeful. More interactions with Haruka on the next chap please? Thanks.