Reviews for Parenting the Winchester Way
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
I REALLY really REALLY really REALLY like this idea of a questionnaire! Love the differences in each of their well thought out answers. Amazing. The one answer I'd really want to push back against is the idea that the boys outgrew John in homework area at third grade. John's the son of Henry, a Men of Letters. He'd be SMART. Just look at his boys - both of them are brilliant in their own way, and they got that from John. (Mary was raised a Hunter, but bright in her own way) Just my 2 cents. Everything else - I'm in awe of your brilliance.
reader50 chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
Funny. Loved it. Thank you for sharing.
JERUSALEM's Bride chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
*dies* so cute! so wonderful! this is beautiful and i love it
quoththeraven5 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
this was awesome! :)
Rachel chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
John's answer to the spoiling question reaaly touched me.
Aliko Kinav chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
awesome :)
shookenuppepsi chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Holy crap, this is so good! All three of them, so perfect.
firstcatfish chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
This tickled me to tears. Definite laugh out loud.
LudaNeet chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
My heart belongs to Dean! I love this survey! All three men are hot! I just wish we had more time with John! sam would be an excellent father!
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Spot on!
The answer's were perfect! Absolutely true to their characters! This is really good!
Good job!
Sahkess chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
What a unique piece! I love their answers, they are all spot-on to the characters.
My favorites:
Dean's answer to how old the children are: twenty-three and fifty-two. (and some days they both act like they're twelve.) Aww, Dean, I love you.
John's answer on letting his children get tattoos: hehe, surprise, John! They did XD
Sam's answer to how much time spent doing things with his family: 24/7, perfect.

Very, very nicely done. Thank you so much for it!
Sanshal chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Loved the entire questionnaire... and the varied responses. Adore how you got their voices just 'right'...

and as for the last question, I kinda expected Dean to add "you can just ask my fan-girls; they definitely seem to think so!"

Thanks for sharing!

Ps.- I was wondering if you have an Lj account? So I can keep track of your amazing stories? I'm Sanshal on Lj, by the way... if you were curious...(okay, I'll stop babbling now.)
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
What a great idea! You should turn this into a series. Think of all of the "surveys" they could fill out.
O'erTheHillsandFarAway chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I aw'd, I giggled, I think I even teared up a little. This was adorably funny and touching. It made my entire day Hun.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Spot on with each of the responses! I could hear their voices when they responded. I love Dean's answers, so totally Dean.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »