Reviews for Parenting the Winchester Way
JERUSALEM's Bride chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
*dies* so cute! so wonderful! this is beautiful and i love it
quoththeraven5 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
this was awesome! :)
Rachel chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
John's answer to the spoiling question reaaly touched me.
Aliko Kinav chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
awesome :)
shookenuppepsi chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Holy crap, this is so good! All three of them, so perfect.
firstcatfish chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
This tickled me to tears. Definite laugh out loud.
LudaNeet chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
My heart belongs to Dean! I love this survey! All three men are hot! I just wish we had more time with John! sam would be an excellent father!
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Spot on!
The answer's were perfect! Absolutely true to their characters! This is really good!
Good job!
Sahkess chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
What a unique piece! I love their answers, they are all spot-on to the characters.
My favorites:
Dean's answer to how old the children are: twenty-three and fifty-two. (and some days they both act like they're twelve.) Aww, Dean, I love you.
John's answer on letting his children get tattoos: hehe, surprise, John! They did XD
Sam's answer to how much time spent doing things with his family: 24/7, perfect.

Very, very nicely done. Thank you so much for it!
Sanshal chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Loved the entire questionnaire... and the varied responses. Adore how you got their voices just 'right'...

and as for the last question, I kinda expected Dean to add "you can just ask my fan-girls; they definitely seem to think so!"

Thanks for sharing!

Ps.- I was wondering if you have an Lj account? So I can keep track of your amazing stories? I'm Sanshal on Lj, by the way... if you were curious...(okay, I'll stop babbling now.)
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
What a great idea! You should turn this into a series. Think of all of the "surveys" they could fill out.
O'erTheHillsandFarAway chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I aw'd, I giggled, I think I even teared up a little. This was adorably funny and touching. It made my entire day Hun.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Spot on with each of the responses! I could hear their voices when they responded. I love Dean's answers, so totally Dean.
unspokenmind chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Do you hear that?

The sound of my heart breaking...

This is just too cute; yet awesome. Very creative, nice job.

I really liked it :')

Twinchy chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Oh, that was truly brilliant, Clair!

I was laughing and sniffling at the same time reading their different answers to the questions.