Reviews for A Man With No Country
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Fantastic! Julieta
Jedi Skysinger chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Liked the little touch about the marking Fiona as his - there's no other way he'd get away with saying that out loud )
Dipsee chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Loved :)
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Oh, this was yummy! Just a delicous slice of story. Nicely done!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Nice.
LN8866 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I love him talking about the scar. Lovely and sweet!
burn21 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I love this! Definitely one of my favorite fics, by you Mr. Rook.
bnlove chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
i LOVE this!
kris.naman1 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Awesome !
DKougar chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Michael's country may have abandoned him (temporarily), but he NEVER abandoned it! But he & Fi are a country of their own! A closed society, perfect & complete unto themselves. A beautiful thing part American optimism can-do & part Irish devil-may-care romanticism!

You see this & create for us a sweet, sexy, angsty, hopeful, joyful guide book! Thanks
southpawokpoet chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Outstanding. Thank you.
MissTink1987 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I loved this sooo much! As an Irish Girl myself (My last name's O'Brien), i fell head over heels the first time i heard "Michael Mcbride." talk...That man could recite the damn phone book to me...This was just what i needed to hear! I personally was listening to the corrs while reading this! I wish they would make a tv movie with michael & fi like they did with sam...COME ON USA, GET ON THAT! Great job, Jameson! :)
FionaFan chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Wow, thanks Jameson. You know me so well. Thank you over a million times for this story. I will cherish it forever. I too am of Irish decent (mother's maiden name O'Connell, Great-grandmother Sullivan, last name is Marsh so lots of Irish there). Michael McBride is my favorite cover ID of Michael's and I so do appreciate you dedicating this story to me. I absolutely love and adore Michael and Fiona and they are both my favorite Burn Notice characters (tho i do favor Fi maybe 1% more than Michael cuz she's tough; I admire that in a gal). I have done many photo montages with them. If you want to see them, let me know. Thanks so much. You're awesome and please keep writing. (-: