Reviews for Cruel Mistress
However Long chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
Great Drabble. Too bad you never did a part 2. I would have enjoyed it.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Hey every girl is entitled to a secret or two
VAlover21 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Haha! That was good! Funny, sweet, and different. :)
Loved it.
br0flove chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Ugh, stop with the perfect writing!
jessnicole chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
great!
SpeakNow1118 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
*shiver*

Are you planning on continuing this?... Oh. Never mind. I just saw the "complete" stamped across the top. Oops.

But seriously. Very, very good.
WhySoCuriousGeorge chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Awesome story. Great job!
OTP-Obsessions chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
nice little oneshot! i love klaroline and the way this season is headed we may actually get some this season! and i feel like shes definitely going to sneak aroudn with him first because bonnie and elena will get all unrightfully disapproving
she.dreams.in.colour chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Eeep now I understand the title. I'm torn between understanding why Caroline has to keep a relationship with Klaus under the wraps and feeling almost bad for Klaus because he's the dirty little secret. Then again Klaus himself has no qualms about it; I wonder until when that would be true.
chillwithJyl chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
3 3
Sad Olive chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Wow. I loved this hot moment!
If Caroline succumbed to the darker side of a vampire lifestyle I can see her doing this on the show. A part of me wants it to happen.
Anyway, great job! Thanks for sharing. :)
MinakoTrickster chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
You did a very good job here and I rather enjoyed it. I could easily see, if they give into Klaroline on the show, this actually happening. Klaus being her dirty little secret and feeling guilty from keeping it from her friends.

Thank you.
NerdyNygma chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
This is a really good, yet short story. I like it on its own but it could be continued. But good on its own.