Reviews for A Unique Perspective
Silver E. Sparrow chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Aww this was a sweet moment. I will pretend that this scene actually happened in canon.
Aynessa chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Lovely! I could hear him saying the words as I read, they were so perfectly portrayed.
MissFaerieKaiti chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
...I would squee, except I know what happens when people try to cross the town border even after the curse has been broken. :/
Even still, very nice story! n_n
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Sweet. I bet he was planning on bringing her; there was no way he was going to leave her behind.
Anti-Kryptonite chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
LOL! Aside from the minor bruising, it was great fun beta-ing this story! :)

Seriously, great story! Loved every minute of it - you have such a beautiful, descriptive writing style that really nails in points and insights into the characters.
Ruby Red-ink chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Fantastic story! I adore your writing style, it's so vivid and descriptive, and not with the usual adjective. Your comparison between the current Mr. Gold and the past Rumple was absolutely spot on. It's like a character analysis or something. I also think you really captured their characters quite well. This is how I want their relationship to be. And I think it could be like this on the show, if given the proper building time by the writers. Anyway, great story! Loved every minute of it!
Dracomom chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Lovely little fluff! I too find Mr Gold much more intriguing than Rumplestiltskin- the nuances of his expressions can indicate so much lurking behind those eyes. His thoughts seem more powerful for being unspoken, somehow.
JL in Boots chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
This was sweet.
Eyes like Dawn chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Aww, this was darling.

Very well done. I wish you could write all the Rum/Belle in the show so they didn't twist my heart.