Reviews for Two Parts of an Whole
Emyzig00 chapter 12 . 9/4/2013
This is brilliant. I'm really enjoying this story and I think the way you are writing it is really clever, good job. Please update soon.
LillyZ chapter 16 . 8/13/2013
My Gosh those two are just too cute! It's okay that you didn't update for so long. I understand your reasoning, and I am currently doing the same thing to my own readers (um...oops?)
LillyZ chapter 15 . 4/28/2013
Beautiful chapter
Bear1867 chapter 14 . 4/4/2013
They are even more distant cousins then they think aren't they? Are Chris and Baby Edward the great grandparents that were "brothers"? Because that would mean that you would have to add in the distance in realation between Bella #1 and Jacob which should add some distance because they where able to get married.
Molly Rob chapter 14 . 4/4/2013
Oh! I never knew that Bella had such a sad past. But caring Edward is so sweet. They hugged on the end! Aww. :) Bella's past is really sad, I can really relate to her loneliness, which makes this chapter one of the best in this story. :)
Molly Rob chapter 13 . 3/30/2013
Oh my god! The ending is so sad. :( I can totally imagine Bella crying when she thinks about how she used to inspire Edward to compose music... I like Joanna's character also. She is not a main character, but she is still described in this chapter, which is nice. :)
LillyZ chapter 13 . 3/28/2013
Beautiful chapter! And I like that your chapters are long. I prefer the twentieth century Bella as well, so I am very happy when you write long chapters about her. Also, she is the character who trully shows what kind of writer you are, since she's your character, so I enjoy seeing what you do with her.
Can't wait for the next chapter!
LillyZ
Team Moriarty chapter 12 . 3/13/2013
The bottom of your authors note, it doesn't allow you to write links...so it got cut off and it just said ( .com) now. PM me your Tumblr link! Mine is its-just-cassy.(tumblr).comAwesome chapter by the way. I loved it. Don't worry about updating, I can always wait. I hope you continue and update soon. It's lovely!
Team Moriarty chapter 11 . 1/13/2013
Hey, there!
I've been reading your story for about an hour now and I'm done reading all the chapters you've uploaded. All I can say is : Wow! What a rollercoaster ride! I feel bad for 1918 Bella than for 2005 Bella, considering what 1918 Bella had to go through.
I like the vocabulary and descriptions you used in the 1918 Bella parts because it actually makes it feel like 1918 instead of modern times.
I like this story a lot, actually. The plot is different from what I'm used to and I really like the idea.
I hope you can update soon, please, I'm eager to read more.
Molly Rob chapter 11 . 1/13/2013
I LOVE this story. :) the idea of Bella and Edward meeting and loving each other for the second time in 21th century is really cute. And I can definitely see the difference between the language when Bella in the 1919 and when she is in the twenty first century. I like how there is some resemblance between the two Bellas, they are both sad, quiet, and if I remember correctly, they both wear their hair as a pony tail once. :) personally, I enjoy to see the 1919 Bella more, because I like to see how people live in a different era. But overall, I like this story. :)
liiisake17 chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
It's soooo goood ! I just love it. I can't wait you to post another one . Do it quickly ! :))
Bookworm chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
Wow. just... is...um...REALLY AWESOME!
amethyst4096 chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
This was such an original idea for a story! Keep posting!
no name chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
the guys name is edward cullen not edward...watever you put.
Tallah chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
I'm liking it. But I'm so utterly confused!