Reviews for In Darkness There Are Demons
Kelly chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
Hi! Loved your story i know it was on fanfic for a long time but i was waiting for more chapters before starting the story because i get obsessed! I think your a great writer and am a huge fan of your work! I'd really like to read more please! Can't wait!
Kelly chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
Loved the story n i really want to read more! Am a big fan
Killah chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
You need to continue this! Here I am, minding my own business just reading this awesome fan fiction and BANG it just stops! Why did you do that to me? I must know what I'd going on with my poor sweet Nigel!
Karen chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
Great fic, I miss Relic Hunter so much... Looking forward to more.
beatrix.acs chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
Good chapter, although something hitting the plane doesn't sound reliable. But this is a mystery fanfiction, so be it. I'm enyjoing this story so far, thank you.
Celeste.J.Evans chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
Well that ending escalated quickly. Huh. Anyways, it was good but I'm starting to feel like we need to pick up the pace a bit. We get it: Sebastians a greasy creep, Sydney and Nigel both have the hots for him but only when they're not getting sick. Hopefully the crash or whatever happens next will pick it up.
beatrix.acs chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
Really good chapter, I just love these two and the connection between them. So the new client is Shade - why is he so interested in the stone temple made by Jesus? And does it have something to do with THE JESUS or just with the temple? I guess I'll have to wait... You're fantastic writer, really.
Celeste.J.Evans chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
Dun dun dun! Well it was obvious that Shade was the contact and that he would go with them but it wouldn't be a creepy story without that setup right? I liked that they were flirting and teasing and yes! admiting that they have atom bomb chemistry :P Oh Mr. Shade you are a mysterious boy. I'm still trying to figure out who turns. My first instince is Nigel but then I start imagining Nigel trying to seduce Sydney and I start giggling ridiculously so I guess I'll just have to wait and see.
beatrix.acs chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
Poor Sydney and Nigel! I couldn't imagine to not be able to eat. I'm yearning for more! I'm looking forward to next chapter ;)
Celeste.J.Evans chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
Sydney can't eat and Nigel is dying in his dreams...great. I want MORE! *sigh* I'll wait...
beatrix.acs chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
Sounds perfect... I enjoyed all of your stories on Relic Hunter, so I'm excited that you have started a new one! Sebastian will be vampire, won't he? :)
Celeste.J.Evans chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
Ahh! MINDE CONTROLLING GORGEOUS BASTARD. I don't even have a critique because I'm in halloween mode so I'm just really excited :)
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Ohh, seriously spooky. The red eyes were creepy. Bat?
So, at first I thought Rocky Horror and now I'm thinking Dracula. Poor Nigel is going to be a midnight snack. Eck!
Looking forward to reading where you go with this.
Celeste.J.Evans chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
This JUST showed up in my mailbox so I'm really sorry for the lack of update. Mister Vampire man sounds awesome, very alluring and mysterious. Of course I pictured the butler from the Addam's Family when you discribed Dashwood so I'm going to be singing the theme song all day. I hope there's at least a little Syd/Nig romance because I loves that berry much. I look forward to being scared out of my pants.