Reviews for Stay With Me
thingsthatmakeme chapter 10 . 1/14
Great ending! I loved this story!
ANAHI chapter 10 . 6/25/2014
Congratulations for your stories, I love how you write the Stony is my favorite couple with Cherik marvel, I just want to finish all your stories, I just took 3, but I am fascinated by each of them, success and continue the Stony;)
PandaZombiebro chapter 10 . 3/30/2014
THIS IS AMAZING!
GravitationZERO-001 chapter 10 . 7/22/2013
O my gosh it's so adorably cute!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/8/2013
So happpy ahhhhhhhhh so cute
ashley chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Iam crying for tony
MaskedxQuill chapter 10 . 5/6/2013
THIS WAS THE BEST THING I EVER READ. OMG. I AM GOING TO DIE!

But seriously, this fic was amazing. Although there were quite a few format and grammar/spelling issues, the story itself was flawless. And you wanna know why it was flawless? Character development.

You have a gift many writers strive for. I have NEVER read a fic (and probably published works too) where the characters had so much depth and development. Steve went from crazy asthma attacks and "I'm not Captain America anymore?" mode to being strong because of Tony.

Easily one of the best things I've ever read. You really know how to keep readers on their toes and dying for more!

Keep doing what you're doing!
MaskedxQuill
AngelOfTheDawn chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
I FUCKING LOVE YOUR STORIES. I've been going through all of them! SO SO SO SO SO AMAZING! I love you. :D
KathrenCullen18 chapter 10 . 3/13/2013
Oh my gosh! That was so freaking adorable!
Aldiyce chapter 10 . 2/1/2013
sweet story...thank you
DarkSecretLove chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
aww... loved the story soooo much, couldn't resist and even though it's way too late for me to still be awake I HAD to finish reading it before going to bed. Loved every word and felt soooo sorry for both of them! and I think it's adorable Tony asked Steve to stay with him at the end... 3
PrincessAgainstThePatriarchy chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
Made me cry... This was cute and I loved it. Happy ending :)
commandoclowns chapter 10 . 12/20/2012
This is such a good made me cry and them giggle madly.
HarryPotter'sgirl17 chapter 10 . 12/6/2012
Tracey chapter 10 . 11/26/2012
I've actually read a number of TonyxSteve fanfictions now, and i was never quite satisfied.. but i think your story did it for me. I was sceptical about reading one where Steve loses his strength, but i really like how the story unfolded :)
And while there were various grammatical errors and spelling mistakes (things i'm sure you could fix just by reading over your work a couple times more before you post it) I really enjoyed this story, so thank you :)
Keep up the amazing work x