Reviews for Stay With Me
NicAnime. FairyTail chapter 10 . 12/24/2016
That was... AWESOME!
wolftattoo chapter 10 . 8/22/2016
Love this story wish you had Steve give Natasha a piece of his mind but at least you Steve made Clint know that "You wanted me for what I was not for who I was."
wolftattoo chapter 6 . 8/21/2016
Figured the other Avengers would only like Steve because the serum turned him into a fine specimen but when they see him in his actual state they get turned off by him or consider useless. And that is not what made Steve the way he is I'm glad Tony saw past all that.
Leya Anhaylla chapter 10 . 7/15/2016
Did I love this story? Silly question.
AzucenaXshadows chapter 10 . 4/16/2016
Oh god that was so cute.
I seriously love your stories.

Thanks for sharing
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 10 . 6/23/2015
I love it!
Camath chapter 10 . 6/6/2015
Brilliant
Nicolene B chapter 10 . 3/12/2015
Loved it!
thingsthatmakeme chapter 10 . 1/14/2015
Great ending! I loved this story!
ANAHI chapter 10 . 6/25/2014
Congratulations for your stories, I love how you write the Stony is my favorite couple with Cherik marvel, I just want to finish all your stories, I just took 3, but I am fascinated by each of them, success and continue the Stony;)
PandaZombiebro chapter 10 . 3/30/2014
THIS IS AMAZING!
GravitationZERO-001 chapter 10 . 7/22/2013
O my gosh it's so adorably cute!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/8/2013
So happpy ahhhhhhhhh so cute
ashley chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Iam crying for tony
MaskedxQuill chapter 10 . 5/6/2013
THIS WAS THE BEST THING I EVER READ. OMG. I AM GOING TO DIE!

But seriously, this fic was amazing. Although there were quite a few format and grammar/spelling issues, the story itself was flawless. And you wanna know why it was flawless? Character development.

You have a gift many writers strive for. I have NEVER read a fic (and probably published works too) where the characters had so much depth and development. Steve went from crazy asthma attacks and "I'm not Captain America anymore?" mode to being strong because of Tony.

Easily one of the best things I've ever read. You really know how to keep readers on their toes and dying for more!

Keep doing what you're doing!
MaskedxQuill