Reviews for And Then There Was Love
Pyro chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
I'm glad to hear you are continuing this story even though you are not posting on fan fiction. It is so well written and fantastic!
pixie's chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
I love wattpad! I have read so many stories there and it's great that u have your story up there now I can have on my wattpad account and read it on my mobile..I will surely add it on my account :)
rainy chapter 7 . 6/13/2013
Okay, i suck so much tt i canr even find the link to ur wattpad. And the one u type out on "chap6" didnt work. Ps, where is ur profile? I found ur bio but not profile. Please reply, i would really be grateful to u. Ur story is just too great to be abandoned.
rainy chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
Hey, im new to ur story. In fact i just saw it today, and im curious what do u mean by a new hosting website?
JaneS chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
Can you send me the link plssss
I love this story amd Im so glad that you'll continue.
I hope you'll updatr asap.
:-)
UPDATE chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
I LOVE this story so far, when are you going to update! I been waiting for you to update since February. Please update :( please...
Guest chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
I really love your story and i really hope that Adrian maries Sydney so maybe could Adrian ask Sydney to marry him
Guest chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
I just found this story and love it. Will there be more?
Lu lu chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
I cryed like a baby at the end lol UPDATE!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
Hehuhujh...I am crying, where is chapter 6! :(
Guest chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
I hope everything is well with u?
You have not updated in a long time... still, I hope u will update the next chapter soon
:) k.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
C mon next chapter!

I want to still know what Eddie is if Angeline is a horse ;)
Pyro chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
LOVED IT! You are forgiven for the delayed update but I really do wish you could update more often. Your writing is beautiful and amazing! I can't get enough of it. I'm curious as to see how Sydney and Adrian will 'patch' things up and what events are going to take place between now and a month before Adrian's birthday. Keep writing and posting as often as you can. I appreciate all your hard work and your willingness to share.
Petale-de-Rose chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
Oh wow! :O I am speechless and you are simply amazing. Their characters are perfect, and this chapter was heartbreaking! I adore it and can't wait until you update! I liked it even more than the 3rd book of the series I just finished reading '
bbb chapter 5 . 2/18/2013