Reviews for Window in Your Heart
voodooqueen126 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I love the phrase "crows do carrion for that is what grief is – the dead meat of what was once living, breathing love.

She would rather have been stripped bare by Joffrey a hundred times than allow Tyrion Lannister to see her grieve for her family.

She would rather turn to stone than allow this stranger to pick over the bones of a sorrow he could never understand.

She breathes in. She breathes out"
It's deep and shows Sansa's strength
Cambria-Anne chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
I absolutely love the way that you write these two. He's still Sandor, but surprisingly gentle as he always was with Sansa in the books. Nice job, and I'm really looking foward to future updates.
UrbanGirl chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
I knew there had been abuse, still I hated Baelish with a vengeance when I read what actually happened!
Now, Sansa is testing herself as much as Sandor… This is a lovely proof of love that Sandor is giving her.
emmiemac chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
Ugh, my worst fears about Sansa with Littlefinger. But you handled it deftly and without dwelling on it, which almost makes it more powerful, to be so matter-of-fact in her mind. Still...ugh.
Midnightdawn67 chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
Wow...
So sexy and passionate, yet oddly tender too...
I am loving all of their special little interactions in this story!
emmiemac chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
I like the slow pace you have given this story: I think it's very appropriate that they both need time to get to know one another truly since their previous time together was so guarded and their time apart has led them to have expectations and romanticized ideas about each other.
I also like that he has not suddenly turned into a loquacious Romeo: all wrong for Sandor. At least I think so.
JuliaAurelia chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
Lovely chapter!
grumpirah chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
brienne doesn't seem to excited with their new traveler lol
Angie38 chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Beautiful
Whisper Mistress chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
Like!
Christina chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
Love it. This chapter was beautiful.
PityKitty chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
So into it! Please continue!
Angie38 chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Beautiful chapter. Loved Sansa's reaction.
Midnightdawn67 chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Perfection...just lovely and heartbreaking and tender.
JuliaAurelia chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
This is really good so far. I'm glad you decided to give this site a try.
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »