Reviews for Resurrection
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Please update! Don't leave us
Guest chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
I don't mean to sound rude I love this story don't get me wrong but it's starting to get boring. Sorry but update soon
VS chapter 7 . 3/23/2013
I dont remember my password, otherwise I would have logged in.

Ive read your Meisha-stories through a very tough time. My mind is in absolute shambles right now, but reading what you wrote has really helped me stay focused and occupied. I also have a few things to say about your writing.

You truly are an un-cut diamond.

The way you write your characters (and the avatar-characters) is always so compelling, thrilling and... well, you keep everyone IC and they truly feel like real human beings with motives and flaws.
Though your proofreading isnt always perfect (no offense intended;)), you maintain a very, very good flow, with just the right amount of description; So your reader always has a clear image in their mind of what is going on.

I want to thank you for sharing the story of Meisha, a /strong female OC/ lead in a fanfiction! Awesome! Absolute kudos to you;)

(This is in no way meant to be sarcastic, Im sorry if my writing comes off that way. English is not my first language.)

If you ever publish a book you can bet I will fucking buy it.

Mree
viviennesolid at gmail dot com

PS: PLEASE, dont give me heartattacks! :O Meisha Kenshin forever ;P
penguin2012 chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
Sorry if this sounds rude but can you get on with it already basically the same thing happens every chapter. Please hurry it up.
Velvet of Love chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
Nice. Update soon. :)
Velvet of Love chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
Can't wait to read more! :D

Good luck on your exams and feel better ;D
Moonlit Waterbender chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Amazing:) Read 'Revival' & 'Resurrection' in one go, it's so gripping!:) Reeeaaally curious what happens next. Anyway, aww let's give Kuro a chance and be a good guy!:)
Great story, more more!
Anime1225 chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
amit300696 chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Kuro should betray azula because she rejects him and help the warriors recover meisha. He should then be killed by azula's lightning
Velvet of Love chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Oh I love this! And I honestly think you should make Kuro a good guy... so then he can join there team and grow a strong romance toward Meisha and jealous s*** happens. Don't you love the jealousy especially when the guys are jealous. :D

UPDATE! SERIOUSLY! EVEN THOUGH YOU JUST DID IT TODAY! BUT UPDATE SOON OR I WILL KICK YOUR A** BUT I SHOULDN'T TALK! Anyway...Great, amazing, excellent chapter!
Velvet of Love chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I love it, tell me if you need help with anything... I can't wait for more.
"For those of you who are retarded..." mean streak wouldn't you say? lol :P
ZukoLover chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I've been waiting this whole month, and this is what I get?! You're so meeeaaaan! You better update soon! Just kidding, I really love your story so please, I beg you, update!