Reviews for Bribe and Prejudice
Fykatherine chapter 11 . 7/5
Beautiful, funny and heart warming. Easily one of the best stories I've ever read on Fanfiction. I love this, this beautifully written masterpiece!
theluckyquil chapter 11 . 6/29
His story is crazy good! I read it in a day I couldn't put it down... Or in this case, I couldn't exit my browser lol! I definitely would love to read more of this story. I wouldn't have any idea as far as how to continue your plot, but I'd start with Brittany's wedding. Then maybe have an epilogue into their future with their kid grown up and then retired or something? I'm just kinda spit balling here haha I'd do anything to read more. You're a fantastic writer!
tohs chapter 5 . 6/21/2015
It's pretty awesome that both their families are cool with their relationship but lol Judy takes it to the next level. She's so funny.
tohs chapter 4 . 6/21/2015
That was pretty low of Mercedes to bring up Beth but at the same time, Santana and Quinn are is a serious relationship; Q should've told her already. I'm glad it didn't do any kind of damage in their relationship. And when San revealed her secret about her favorite ice cream flavor, I LOL! She's so funny.

I love Tina for staying. I would've been super mad if both Q's best friends turn their backs on her. Also love the back story of how Quinntana first started out. So glad they both took the risk and act on their feelings... even if Q ran away the first time (poor San), she came back (YAY SAN) and that's all that matters.
tohs chapter 3 . 6/21/2015
Drunk Quinn had me cracking up. She's hilarious. I don't like how Mercedes and Tina showed up at San and Q's place unannounced. They should've just trusted Quinn and wait till she said something first. But its done. Crossing my fingers that Mercedes and Tina don't overreact.
tohs chapter 2 . 6/21/2015
Aw, how you gonna cut Quinntana sexytime like that?:( LOL. Nah, chapters keeps getting better and better. It sucks that they have to hide their relationship. Even if Quinn switch classes and date Santana publicly, I think people would've still question her intelligence. Hahaha can't believe she actually bribe San, though. The whole scene was really hot.
tohs chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
OH MY GAWD! My jaw literally dropped! I was so not expecting the end of this chapter to end the way it did. To be honest, I was getting creeped out cause I really thought Quinn was living with her aunt and her actions when she got into the bedroom caught me off guard. LOL. I'm so relief that the person she snuggle up to is Santana.

This is so very interesting! I'm not sure how it ended up in my favorites when I haven't even read it yet but I am so thankful and I would have favorited it anyway cause I love it already and it's only the first chapter. This story is already so amazing.
Infinii chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
Yay! Thank you for the story. Keep writing! Can't wait to see what else you can come up with.
Infinii chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
Chang-Chang LOL. I love your story. Haven't read one like it and that's how all stories should be like. Interesting how you kept describing their love for each other aha, most authors don't do that.
SashaLikaMusica chapter 11 . 8/6/2014
Please continue this your writing is brilliant.
SashaLikaMusica chapter 8 . 8/6/2014
Okay, I consider myself to be an acceptable writer, but that speech of Santana's, that letter, was something to match even Dickens.
scaryshari7 chapter 11 . 12/27/2013
Loved the story! If you ever decide to continue it would be kinda cool to see quinn have their second child. Also to find out what happened and mercedes. But your story is pretty close to perfect.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/25/2013
The characterization of Santana in this story was so bad it ruins all your other fics for me.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/25/2013
Oh and Santana didn't get to walk down the aisle like every girl should. Could you perpetuate the whole "boy in the relationship" stereotype anymore if you tried? If Santana wasn't pregnant you might as well have made this a fucking genderswap story with your stupid Quinn bias.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/25/2013
God that's such a fucking quinn thing to do. Oh my god Santana I love you so much I'm going to wait until you propose to me because god forbid I actually make any moves in this relationship you have to do all the work.