Reviews for Hello Again
NanStew chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Loved the Jazz Singer. My mom made me watch it when I was a kid. Love Neil Diamond too. Plus the Beach Boys, 4 Seasons, any Motown. I'm from the late sixties era.
Darcyfan14 chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
Awesome story!
betsmecullen chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
A fitting conclusion to a wonderful story. Thank you for writing it.

Looking forward to more from you. Write on.
betsmecullen chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I was really surprised Jazz didn't have his fist down Edward's throat. And he's one devoted brother to track Edward down like that for her. I'm on board with how she feels about him and their relationship. That Charlie is amazing. I imagined him toting his shotgun with him to talk to Edward. ;-)

I'm gonna date myself also. My boyfriend (now husband of 34 years) and I went to see Mr. Diamond in concert at Pete's Palace, LSU in the early 70's. We'd been married a couple of years when The Jazz Singer came out in 1980. lol We also enjoyed Barry Manilow and John Denver.

On to the next chapter.
trishchar chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Love it!
LibraryLady08 chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
I was a great fan of Neil Diamond too growing up. :)
Thanks for sharing!
Scorpio11 chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
Very sweet story. Thanks!
Mary Alice 7 chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
Awww, loved this!
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
that was beautiful funny all i could think of was that tv show my three sons why couldnt one had been a girl haha just wondered
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
oh that was so beautiful im so glad jasper found him and brought himhome to bella and the baby
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Loved your story...
kiwisrock chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
All good! Take your time Hun! Thanks so much !
SmillaGW chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
This was so very sweet. Loved it.
silviafarro chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
I just love it...like mad in love with this!...thanksss
Princess Mishawaka chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Everything works out great for the two who love each other more than anything in life. They wait and finally it all comes true and the dream of marriage and family arrives.

I wish it was as easy for all of us.
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »