Reviews for Hello Again
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I am probably older than you and I have the Jazz Singer on the old video tape. I was older though when I first saw it but I love it just as much. I think Lucy Arnez did a wonderful job playing Bella in your story.
I did want to cry when Edward found out he had a son.
You are writing this just perfectly and although the religeon thing doesn't enter into your story it is still a very good story and I am happy to read it and think about the song he wrote for her "Hello My Friend"
angleface12 chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
fantastic ! this fic rocks!
angleface12 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
oh my god this story is so remarkable brilliant i loved the reunion of edward and bella

i loved the bonding of edward and his son

charlie suprised me however but it was brilliant, awsome, amazing.
mimimgr chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
loved this story.
icrodriguez chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Absolutely loved this! I could just hear "Hello Again, Hello...Just called to say Hello...I couldn't sleep at all tonight..." all throughout the story.

It was sweet, romantic, and uplifting. Another wonderful work, Love!

Thank you for this.
pamaroo chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Awww! This was such a sweet story :) I absolutely loved it! Thanks so much for sharing
debslmac chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
:) loved this
Cina's chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
I loved it. Loved Neil diamond and Kenny Rogers... Guess I'm dating myself too.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
That was awesome. A really sweet story.
debslmac chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
jansails chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
I adored the way Edward took to fatherhood immediately.
I do wish we knew a little bit more about how Edward's career went.
Forks is not really large enough to support a band with fulltime income.
It had one stoplight I'm sure of, but if it had 3 altogether, I'd be surprised.
The Forks I visited on SM Day Sept. 13th 2012 has a handful of restaurants. Maybe Port Angeles could support a band if they were booked in every venue capable of having live music.
But, even that seems pretty chancy, a solo artist maybe.
jansails/jan2
Smile-J chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Awww!
shaz308 chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Great to see their HEA. Looking forward to reading more soon, thanks.
gigi9598 chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
What a great short story. Stand by you man, true love, nice and fluffy. Thanks
Twilightlvr1 chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Very nicely done - I guess this dates me too when I say that I saw Neal Diamond's Jazz Singer in the theaters and listened to the soundtrack over and over and this song was my favorite. As well as knowing the Kenny Rogers song. I liked this one, your Bella was amazing here, I'm not sure I could have been so strong. Thanks for the story!
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »