Reviews for Normal Doesn't Happen In Neptune
eb chapter 6 . 2/16
Shouldn't V go visit Weevil to let him know tht she is there for him n see for herself tht he is good
spk chapter 12 . 7/15/2013
WOW! This story is so intense and interesting. Can't wait to read more. :)
xLoVexBubblesx chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
great story so far! (:
Angel chapter 12 . 3/10/2013
Well this just proves that the Kanes are psycho but that is what rich people do, they think that it is ok for them to do whatever they want but when things don't go according to plan then they decide that they want to blame everyone else. Anyway I am happy that they all have a plan and are sticking together it seems like Claraence can be trusted since he is working with Duncan. I have to say Duncan is an idiot for calling Veronica and he is putting a lot of people in danger like Logan and Veronica said. It is nice that he is trying to get Jake to back off or he will dissapear forever. Also I love that Veronica admitted to Logan that he is the only guy for her. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Ali-Cat chapter 12 . 3/9/2013
Wow! What a chapter! Loved the meeting between Keith and CW, and everything stemming from that. Cannot wait for the next chapter!
LoVefan1123 chapter 12 . 3/9/2013
Love the way you included dk in the story. I knew he would want to protect v and Logan. Great chapter. Cannot wait till next update.
LoVefan1123 chapter 11 . 3/5/2013
WOW. So glad that you updated! Cannot wait until the next update and where this story is headed!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/1/2013
I understand computers crashing. However maybe next time, have a little recap before starting into the chapter. I cannot wait to find out what happens next.
KatieDean0343 chapter 10 . 2/7/2013
I sure hope you are planning an update for this story. It's getting to some really very interesting parts. It really is a very good story and I would love to read many more chapters. If you work Duncan in I hope he comes back a good guy. Please update, this story is too good to just leave it like this.
Kou Shun'u chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
well i hope wallace has no more sports for the term b/c commuting will suck for him.

dude they are such asses to piz. until it is proven that piz has been in cohoots all along they are judging him too harshly. piz was on the sex tape too. and even worse he was beaten to a pulp by logan and he probably cant afford his hospital bills. and so he destroys the car of the rich guy who beat him up for a crime he didnt commit. furthermore logan is no stranger to vandelism-veronica's car, the public pool ... and lets not forget the rest of the crimes dick and logan have committed.
piz has been super nice throughout and then acts out once and now he is the super villian.
Angel chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
It is good that they have so much detail and are taking their security seriously. I really can't stand Gory and Piz I hope they get arressted and thrown in jail soon Jake Kane too
ppl chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
So security system won't do any good against gas...oh well..
cainc3 chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
Loving this fic! Can't wait to see what happens next...

First thing that popped in my head when they started the fire was... Where's Backup?!

Hope the fire doesn't cause too much damage.
BeWitchingRedhead36 chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
Yikes! Exciting way to end the chapter. Don't leave us hanging too long...
Josielynn chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
Wow... hope Gory and Piz don't kill everyone in that apartment building in their quest for revenge. I am enjoying this story though. The pace is good and you are attending to the little details. Can't wait for more.