Reviews for Bootlegging
michelann chapter 12 . 1/12
I so hope there are more Firefly stories,by you. I loved this one. SHINY!
michelann chapter 7 . 1/12
I am loving this story. It is just like an episode by Joss. My hat is off to you.
roussesu chapter 4 . 1/3
Omg, I love your story thus far. I really hope you wrote more of these. I will look as soon as I finish this one.
Great start to the story. I can't wait to read more.
schur655 chapter 10 . 10/31/2013
River's moment is chilling and well done, that she would seek safety in Zoe's calm makes perfect sense in two ways the calm and the fact that Zoe is a truly cold-blooded killer, much more so than Jayne or Mal(deleted scene). They are eerily alike in that way.
schur655 chapter 12 . 10/31/2013
I liked this little story it had the good feel of an episode and episodes are kind of hard to write. I hope you pick up writing firefly again.
Mr. Quinnt chapter 12 . 4/11/2013
Hope you get your space monkey problems sorted out. There are still stories you need to write for me, and if you think you aren't writing for me then my secret plan to distantly hypnotize all of the best writers out there is finally starting to work.

...

Well, carry on
Mr. Quinnt chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
It's good to see Jayne getting along with the "little psycho." To be expected I suppose, given their common interests.
Mark chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
He's the steel, she's the flint...get busy! PLEASE
Guest chapter 12 . 2/15/2013
Goodness, I do love them all.
The Pianist's Touch chapter 12 . 2/16/2013
I'm glad I discovered this story, it seems really good! I'll be awaiting the next chapter.
TheAmazingDave chapter 12 . 2/15/2013
great chapter! I like that Inara made coffee for Mal and that Mal cottoned on early about the fight.

It's great to have you back, I do hate those space monkeys!
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 11 . 12/21/2012
I really love this, you have characterised them so well!
GhibliGirl91 chapter 11 . 12/15/2012
That was like some weird, awesome, mother-daughter arse-kicking team.
deanandjo4ever1 chapter 11 . 12/11/2012
Loved it can't wait for the romance
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »