Reviews for Mothers Day
appalove chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Aww, this is such a lovely and cute little glimpse into their future. :) I love how you wrote the children, and the details about Jackie and Hyde's relationship, like the t-shirt thing, hehe. He wore it for her for Mother's Day! Such adorableness. As others have said, more one shots like this would be delightful. I like all your fics, so I do hope you'll write more someday. :)
scorpion22 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
So sweet i wish this wasn't a one shot i love this couple so much
GatsbyParty chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
This was freaking cute. Sorry I didn't review this earlier, I'm horrible at leaving reviews but I'm working on it (lol).

Hyde and Jackie would make awesome parents because they know what it felt like to not be loved by their own parents.

Beautiful one-shot. I notice you haven't written anything since November. Hope you get inspired with a new idea and can give us some more JH stories. You really know how to write for this pair.
HydeLuver chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
This was so sweet. It's great seeing Jackie and Hyde still so in love and happy with their little family. Love the names you chose for the kids and how they have a bit of each parent. Thanks for sharing this story :)
MistyMountainHop chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I very much like that even after having children, Hyde and Jackie are as passionate toward each other as ever. Although I feel bad for their kids having to *witness* a bit much of that passion. *lol*

Over all, a very sweet (and happy) vision of Jackie and Hyde's future life. :D

This exchange, in particular, got me laughing:

"Dad, how do you spell sexy?"

Steven turned from the stove, a grin on his face. "Why do want to spell sexy? Aren't you making
a card for your Mom?"

"Yeah. I heard you tell Mom she's sexy so…"

"She is-to me. Not to you," he said - OMG Awkward! And hilarious. Does Hyde's son even know what "sexy" means"
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Adorable. What a nice one shot about my favorite couple. If I can imagine their future it would be just like this. Thanks for writing it. It brought a smile to my face.
GoingToCalifornia chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Aww, this was adorable! I loved it, I look forward to your next work!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Terrific one-shot. So cute
nannygirl chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Oh my this was so sweet!

I thought it was so cute seeing Hyde and Jackie as parents and I love how their kids are such a great mix of them. BTW love the names of the kids too. Katie, I’m assuming after Kitty of course but Zachary don’t think I’ve ever seen that name used before for Hyde and Jackie’s son but it totally fits!

The kitchen scene was adorable and I especially like the part with Hyde and Zach asking how to spell sexy and his explanation for why he wanted to know lol And Jackie’s presents sounded so lovely, loved her children’s reactions to her reaction of tears. And the end with the ewing mad eme laugh.

Terrific job once again! This was a wonderfully cut story and I thank you so very much for sharing it! Keep up the fantastic work!
bjq chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
CUTE
Eva chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Awwww! This was so adorable. You should add a few more fluffy one-shots to this fic. :)
ShanghaiLily chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Awwww! So sweet. You brightened my day ;)