Reviews for Fig Trees and Fertilizer
paracuties chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
YESSS Shiro is awesome. I love that sentence: "...and, much to his chagrin, a rather loud snort emitting from his eldest son. Beside a snickering Rin, a mortified Yukio sat with cold shock."

I love that Rin totally condones it all, and Yukio's just sitting there being all uptight. Gah.

Keep up the great work!
Yukann chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I laughed so hard reading the word 'crap'. and the last two sentences. Good job!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Ow, my face hurts from laughing. I can absolutely see this. And as a bonus, it is indeed quite relevant to the Okumura twins' experiences.
almostinsane chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
LOL. I could see Shiro saying this. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I feel ya Nagatomo
kuraboeL16 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
It's a good one!
Sermons during homiLies do help us.
...n_n...
Dark Inu Fan chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Well, he spoke naught but truth. We have to put up with a lot of 'fertilizer' at times in our lives, and all we can do is pull the things we need out of something that we don't necessarily want. Keep up the good work, dark
wildkurofang chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Very nice indeed. That's Shirou for you. Great job at the characterization, especially for such a short story. It was lovely to say the least. Highly entertaining too.
*Snickers in the background*
Those poor elderly people...
Tarry a while. Thou art so fair. Wils-Tama
SuperiorDimwit chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Hehe, awesome! x'D Oh wow, the things life drops in your lap sometimes... you work the raw material well, too. I think I would consider going to church, if sermons were more like that. I'm especially fond of Yukio's reaction, and Shiro's words to Nagamoto. Just... really funny!