Reviews for Beyond Hope
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
A great story. Very well written.
blindrain chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Uh...I don't really have anything to say.

Except that I *would* like to read more. But that's it.

Oh, and good job! :)
Jessica chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Do you have any plans to continue this story? I would be very interested to see where you are going with it...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
You must update this excellent story! PLEASE!
Nix Entente chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Good heavens. I see this story was last updated...a while ago, but this is writing is excellent, and the idea original and refreshing after reading so many cloned fiction stories. Excellent, excellent, excellent. Wonderful. Ten out of ten.
Rosemary For Remembrance chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
Wow, this is the most futuristic post-LOTR fanfic I've ever read! Please, Please, please update soon!
Chibi Mo
kingmaker chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
More please. Very original, very cool premise. It's never a good thing when a stranger says 'proposition' like that. Good story you have going- don't leave it hanging.
TheAvidReader chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
hello, I have found your story very interesting so far...more to come?...soon?...pretty please?
RavenLady chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
*Bursts into tears* Oh, by the Valar. This is such a beautiful, powerful story, especially the coronation ritual. Please, update soon! I asks, yes, I does ask. And if that isn't nice enough, I begs.
adinaj69 chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
*sigh* Every damn story you write is brilliant. Original. DIFFERENT. I get so sick of all the norms - the only way to write 21st century elves is to have a mary sue, etc etc... ... I see perhaps this plotbunny has abandoned you? Since its been... quite a quile... since you wrote? :( *sends 2376375 plotbunnies containing this plot alone to you* THERE! this is an awesome story...
Hellga chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
Well, it is Jan. 2003 now and there STILL hasn't been a new chapter... *rolleyes* It looks very intriguing, I would love to see it continued.
Hufflepe chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
I really like this so far! The crowning was really vivid- and I do live in Lancaster after all! But I think Mordor would be about where the Black Sea is but Greece is close enough. Please update, it's been almost half a year and I would like to see who Felix Jones is.
Marissa chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
is there going to be more? just wondering. anyway, this is really good!
ellathedreamer chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
I do hope you continue this. There aren't enough Elrohir and Elladan fics out there! :)
Vana chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
Oooooh. Please keep it going...I like it so far. You are really good at this. btw, who's in "exile"?

Ta, bye.